Blackmage

Rock Auto Discount

Here's the game.  If you buy something from Rock Auto they normally supply you with a discount code to share out. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't.  If you get one share it on here for everyone to use! Make sure to post the code and the expiration date of the code.

Expires February 16, 2014

March 9, 2014

March 23, 2014

Damn! Nice... What kind of discounts? I need ball joints. Haha

Need Cobra control arms to go with those ball joints?

Need Cobra control arms to go with those ball joints?

Yeah, but I can't afford them! lol.., did you ever get that extra 31 spline diff you wanted to part with? lol

Yeah, but I can't afford them! lol.., did you ever get that extra 31 spline diff you wanted to part with? lol

Haven't made my way over there.  He hasn't called me about it either; I'm not entirely sure it was Traction-Lok.  PM me on the control arms, don't want to jack the thread.

Cool idea to share, every time I get one it's always useless cause I don't order from there that much.  Great place to get parts though.

Cool idea to share, every time I get one it's always useless cause I don't order from there that much.  Great place to get parts though.

Cant beat their selection of parts and prices are dang good.  Their shipping costs suck sometimes though.  I looked up a rear bumper for a 96 GT and they have ONE refurbished listed, its up in Canada.  $200 to ship it, or if you went fedex international or something it was $2,000!!! Lol

anyone ever use these?  I'm looking at saving 50 cents with them, what a game changer!

lol it normally saves me about the cost of shipping for a lot of stuff. 

lol it normally saves me about the cost of shipping for a lot of stuff. 

hmm maybe my order just isn't large enough, about $15 with shipping.  hell yeah $14.50 now!

Absolutely!  Going to use that $10 to buy myself a delicious beer tonight at the Flyers game. :D

I'm placing an order soon and i can't even find where to put this code anymore lol

I'm placing an order soon and i can't even find where to put this code anymore lol

In check out, where did you hear about us

well fuck me. too late now, plus never codes available when i need it.  where did you hear about us?  wtf is that shit lol

beats me, i get monthly discount codes so lmk if you ever need one

They are a sponsor on the other SN Forum :) Always a code posted.

5% Discount Code: CFFB08C79693DB

Expires: November 18th 2015

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

They are a sponsor on the other SN Forum :) Always a code posted.

5% Discount Code: CFFB08C79693DB

Expires: November 18th 2015

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

Thanks Bob!!  Used it just now.  Needed heater core for the WJ  <_<

Thanks Bob!!  Used it just now.  Needed heater core for the WJ  <_<

Doesnt a certain company that you work for stock them?  :P 

Doesnt a certain company that you work for stock them?   :P

They do not actually!  They're shipped directly from the manufacturer.  Plus our cost is ridiculous. "51214 7000    HEATER CORE 99-03 WJ 2003 MANUAL CONTRO 5012691AB     $269.23 "

Even with my cost, I still got the evap core and heater core for less shipped from Rock Auto... Before the promo I used above lol.  Brands are almost identical in quality so fack it. 

lol wow.  yea i would do that too

I need another one!  I feel so bad, I only come on here to request Rock Auto discounts.  What a troll  :bananen_smilies011:  :bananalama: