SN95Source Admin

Update 2.1

• Administrator

In this update we have fixed the following....

- Light Theme graphical issues

- Tapatalk as been updated to the latest version (hopefully bug free)

- Portal Page is now live with new ROTM support as well as front page news.

- Donate Box has been installed.

- Vendors now get 3 ads (250x250 on Portal, 250x250 on Forum Homepage and 351x43 in their vendor section)

- Social Media icons have been changed (may take some caching to change if yours look the same) with the Instagram button finally joining the others.

- As Dan said earlier our signature sizes are set at 500x250, with that you are allowed 3 lines of text after your picture.  This is now standard for all members.

- Ignore avatar feature installed.

- Full Gallery.  You can now upload your photos here at SN95Source and share them with the community. (Tutorial to follow in the next couple of days.)

Some things that still need to be addressed...

- Chat Room

- Members Packages (the subscription type sickos)

- iTrader setup

- New Smileys with some old classics to return soon!!

Also as always if any issues come up please let us know about them in the appropriate section.  I also need you guys to let me know if the Facebook Connect is working as it works for me but I can't get it to duplicate the earlier errors.  Thank you.

Any idea when the chatroom idea will be addressed?

Well I am going to try it again sometime soon as I have one more idea left that may fix the issues I keep running into testing, if that doesn't work then I have 2 other options but one of those options didn't fair well last time we used it.

• Supporting Member

Well I am going to try it again sometime soon as I have one more idea left that may fix the issues I keep running into testing, if that doesn't work then I have 2 other options but one of those options didn't fair well last time we used it.

Understood, thanks!

I might still do that but I know some just want to get to the boards so that is how we have it for now. If it gets more request I may do it but so far you're the only one mentioning it.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

did you happen to notice anything on the portal page?

No it's all black and says check back later for latest pron.   .....

:)   Yea its just covered in ROTM and other random stuff.

I'd look closely to the car in the ROTM banner.

LOL are you kidding me?  I looked at it when it went live, and thought to myself  "haha they used a pic of my car, wait, nahh that couldnt be mine, theres a million cars with covers out there"     Then didnt give it any more thought.    Nice, thanks for that   :2thumb:

LOL are you kidding me?  I looked at it when it went live, and thought to myself  "haha they used a pic of my car, wait, nahh that couldnt be mine, theres a million cars with covers out there"     Then didnt give it any more thought.    Nice, thanks for that   :2thumb:

Dude when I came up with the idea for the new banner your car was the first thing that popped in my head.  You had won the cover and it was just a perfect fit for that I had in mind.  You are forever in the ROTM lol. 

I dont mean to be unbelievably picky, but avatars still show up next to the thread name. The rest of it is working like a charm though

I'll look and see what I can do but that might be one we have to deal with.

Question, how does 1 search for a forum in tapatalk? I have another forum saved already and it seems like searching through 5000 forums in automotive to find this 1, well doesn't seem appealing, any suggestions? I have an android if that helps

Question, how does 1 search for a forum in tapatalk? I have another forum saved already and it seems like searching through 5000 forums in automotive to find this 1, well doesn't seem appealing, any suggestions? I have an android if that helps

set the little for with arrow, click that then you will see a magnifying glass type the name of the forum and if it's on tt then it should find it for you. jejuqyha.jpg