95opal

95opal's Collection

Alright since Ive been sitting around relaxing for the past month, Ive gone through a ton of pics I have stashed away and decided to post a photo thread. Ive had the chance to shoot a few members cars over the years and it will give ya a look back at how far some have come along the way. Also have some pics of some killer cars from non members. Anyway each time I get a chance I will update this with pics I have or recent shoots that I do take. Being DAN @95riosnake is this months ROTM winner I thought it would be fitting to start off by dumping a bunch of photos I have of his ride. Feel free to comment or just sit back and enjoy.....

carlisle08061.jpg

100_0977copy_zps0460fa48.jpg

Carlisle2008151-2_zps05303f70.jpg

carlisle08028_zps6c78a344.jpg

r56cbra_zps26ea7f59.jpg

2110120_zps911845ff.jpg

ab761f1d.jpg

DSCF0161copy2_zps5e930a31.jpg

DSCF01862copy_zps238c3581.jpg

DSCF01572_zpsfba401a0.jpg

DSCF01682_zpsf0e21bba.jpg

b14a2e5a_zps7df65b0c.jpg

DSCF01842_zps268564c4.jpg

r56eng5necopy_zpsc34f6ba5.jpg

DSCF01592copy_zps89b71917.jpg

2110120_zps911845ff.jpg

this would be the reason i love a 94-98 mustangs body style. this pic shows the swooping of the body towards the rear that i LOVE so much lol. mean ass loooking cars when done right. 

2110120_zps911845ff.jpg

this would be the reason i love a 94-98 mustangs body style. this pic shows the swooping of the body towards the rear that i LOVE so much lol. mean ass loooking cars when done right. 

I couldn't agree more.. curves in all the right places... still my favorite body style to date because of the sexy curves.

good eye for car pics. you can tell u have a nice camera. that pic of dans car in front of the hotel with all the reflections of windows is awesome. 

thanks tony .. the eye is definitely better than the $199 walmart camera I use lol

2f5647d7.jpg

1fec751f.jpg

0557ece3.jpg

e8abcd1d.jpg

a06b1fc6.jpg

vibrant_zpsffc2e002.jpg

This thread made me a little nostalgic, lol. Your shots always look fantastic Rich, the one of my car with all the reflections parked at the hotel in Carlisle is one of my favorite pics of all time of my car. Looks like the paint is still wet lol.

I miss Tom's old cobra, it was great at ruffling some feathers. I still liked it best before the checkers that Jimiah added though. Wonder who has the car now?

thanks tony .. the eye is definitely better than the $199 walmart camera I use lol

dam really? pics like that from a 199 camera? lol that's impressive to say the least. check your inbox i have a couple ??'s about that fox :)

very cool pics as always rich keep them coming as you find them

Ive got a ton and will post as I can... Funny how ive never gotten your car lol

This thread made me a little nostalgic, lol. Your shots always look fantastic Rich, the one of my car with all the reflections parked at the hotel in Carlisle is one of my favorite pics of all time of my car. Looks like the paint is still wet lol.

I miss Tom's old cobra, it was great at ruffling some feathers. I still liked it best before the checkers that Jimiah added though. Wonder who has the car now?

Yeah wasn't happy when jimmy finally sold the cobra... not sure who has it but its still in the north east, I thought jimmy said a guy from mass picked it up. As much controversy as the car brang with it  no matter were you went it would latterly draw a small town of attention around it. If you ask me I don't get all the controversy as tom built it to look like a road racer...looked spot on to me IDK lol

were there more graphics added to Tom's Cobra at one point?  Looks like maybe the back was changed a little too, first I've seen pics of that.

Yeah oxyx when he sold it back to jimmy ...the kid who had originally owned it, my buddy butch added the checkered flag graphics I have some good shots of the newer paint sceme and will post them up when I dig them up.

how bout a little lightning love

DSCF0507_zps44a5f691.jpg

DSCF02183_zps2ee066cb.jpg

DSCF0219copy2copy_zps68f48cc5.jpg

DSCF0506_zps4a82ed0b.jpg

DSCF0205copy_zps782f46ac.jpg

DSCF02163_zps946c80c5.jpg

DSCF0511copy_zps21a79507.jpg

rich we need to fix that i hope to have the 95 out more this year , as always with some changes

you better Troy.  the 95's been behind doors for too long.

rich we need to fix that i hope to have the 95 out more this year , as always with some changes

It would be a change just to see it out lol..

c97f9e01_zpsec7a6a3f.jpg

ffw2119_zps127343da.jpg

ffw2121_zps0cd85999.jpg

pithon144_zps7cf08fb2.jpg

Best show field pic ever lol

897fad6d_zps999fec8d.jpg

do you have any good pics of charlie's 95?

Ryan to this day I have yet to get Charlie to keep the dam car off the trailer long enough to shoot it. It goes from the garage to trailer to show field the immediately back on the trailer. I kid you not its like you blink your eyes for a second and its gone lol. Ill post the couple I did get a chance to snap. If you really want pics just pic up any back issue of the multiple features hes had. I think that car still holds the record for mag features....

i just took charlies new wheels up to his parents house friday night his black car will be stepping it up this year

Troy he just called me this morning and let the cat out of the bag lol

ffw2120_zps606c10ee.jpg

ffw149_zps6008119f.jpg

ffw2011_zpsd205a153.jpg

ffw2008_zpsa9e82daf.jpg

pithon007copy_zpsaf10b1c1.jpg

pithon126_zps7210a22f.jpg

I idolized that yellow fox couple with the narrowed/widened Saleen wheels and the turbo 4v sway for years, damnit I love that car. The smoothed bay is definitely something it needed, but for some reason I'm a bit more partial to the before of everything else under the hood.

Ryan to this day I have yet to get Charlie to keep the dam car off the trailer long enough to shoot it. It goes from the garage to trailer to show field the immediately back on the trailer. I kid you not its like you blink your eyes for a second and its gone lol. Ill post the couple I did get a chance to snap. If you really want pics just pic up any back issue of the multiple features hes had. I think that car still holds the record for mag features....

Troy he just called me this morning and let the cat out of the bag lol

i still have yet to see it in person.  i think i have a couple of the mags he was in but would have to search through the back issues.  one of these days i have to get up there to see it.  maybe, just maybe, he will bring it to laconia...doubtful though.

so what you mean he'll push more than 5# boost?

I think i like the Cobra with the extra side decals, helps even it out a lil bit.  Also not sure about the Lightning with the 00R bumper.

Yeah the checkered flag really completed the look on the cobra

is that red one the vert from liconia that was a clean car

yup forget his name but he used to come to the MU shows and constantly ask me questions while snapping a multitude of photos of my bay...hence the similarities to mine lol..Really cool dude just pisses me off that I cant remember his name for the life of me right now.

I idolized that yellow fox couple with the narrowed/widened Saleen wheels and the turbo 4v sway for years, damnit I love that car. The smoothed bay is definitely something it needed, but for some reason I'm a bit more partial to the before of everything else under the hood.

Yeah Ive been a fan off that car since the first time I saw it at ffw back in the day.. He has since gotten rid of the saleens and went with a drag look. Really made that car stand out now.

old set up

pithon019.jpg

new set up..trying to look through my pics for more

DSCF0644_zpsd42c7794.jpg

i still have yet to see it in person.  i think i have a couple of the mags he was in but would have to search through the back issues.  one of these days i have to get up there to see it.  maybe, just maybe, he will bring it to laconia...doubtful though.

so what you mean he'll push more than 5# boost?

Ryan as far as I know Charlie wont be at laconia and if he does show up for a day Ill guarantee it will be with the 05. I know hell be upping the boost as hes got his new tranny sitting in the garage. Just don't know when its going in.

I think everyone knows this car and if your on FB you've probably seen a few of these pics going around.

I have to say from seeing this car go from a bone stocker rolling on metric trx  wheels to where it is now is flat out mind blowing. She went from ugly duckling to playboy centerfold in a mater of a few short years and being close to Tom ive had the chance to snap hundreds of photos. I have so many of this car I don't think I will ever get through all of them but hers the ones that I have.

snscar2copy_zpsf895fe25.jpg

100_0729copy.jpg

snspacecrcopy_zps41a03a03.jpg

pceucopy_zpse2f3a910.jpg

d5910613.jpg

83859cdb.jpg

92ef3f4e.jpg

I shot these pics alongside one of the best automotive journalist /photographer in the business Jerry Heasley while he shot the car for mustang monthly. Had to be one of the funnest and longest shoots Ive ever been to.

sinisside_zps0fcc1fe3.jpg

sinisbuilt2_zps5ffba7dd.jpg

c79028d1.jpg

e395fb66.jpg

These were taken down at mustang week when Latemodelresto shot there video of the car.

DSCF1326_zps1671a7c1.jpg

DSCF1320_zps9eeeb118.jpg

DSCF1350_zpsaa9a921b.jpg

DSCF1349_zps496e37a6.jpg

DSCF1337_zps33cfde81.jpg

DSCF1344_zps1f364bfa.jpg

DSCF1349copy_zps8195dd91.jpg

DSCF1395_zpsc23c987a.jpg

DSCF1299_tonemappedcopy_zpsaa9ca5fd.jpg

DSCF1354_zpsa56c729e.jpg

DSCF1359_zps6bf303a7.jpg

DSCF1420nn_zpsa67a84f8.jpg