Tony

project "mall crawler" :p

*WARNING WARNING* 

this is not really for sex appeal but rather for i need to take poles with me allot lol. last time i had a pole in the back of my neck so i said faak it and did this  :D

Do you often have poles hitting you in the back of the neck..... ;)

i'm going to be traveling tomorrow morning from columbus ohio to north carolina where we will be stopping at a camp site, doing some fishing hiking etc then heading to south carolina doing the same. then to florida for a week in daytona all in this jeep lol. wish me luck fellas. hope this jeep don't let me down!!! 

i'm going to be traveling tomorrow morning from columbus ohio to north carolina where we will be stopping at a camp site, doing some fishing hiking etc then heading to south carolina doing the same. then to florida for a week in daytona all in this jeep lol. wish me luck fellas. hope this jeep don't let me down!!! 

Surprised I haven't seen any pics from this trip on here yet Tony!

jeep ran great all the way there and back. even got a little rough with it when we camped in the carolinas. total miles on the trip 2,596. 

DSCF9829_zps94d12d3f.jpg

DSCF9823_zpsac0f1b16.jpg

DSCF9841_zps77074150.jpg

DSCF9993_zpsee746b36.jpg

DSCF9998_zpsa4e8f213.jpg

DSCF9986_zps8b30fbc9.jpg

DSCF9982_zpsd3103c1f.jpg

DSCF9938_zps082ee66b.jpg

DSCF9976_zps09cffb45.jpg

DSCF9942_zpsd7272557.jpg

lol, i have so many pics to go through its crazy but heres a few.

• Moderators

you coulda drove to D town :P

This is true.  Wife would have killed me since she was in school... actually I think we went over to Clearwater Beach the weekend you were down here.

This is true.  Wife would have killed me since she was in school... actually I think we went over to Clearwater Beach the weekend you were down here.

i like clearwater. i was there in 2000. we went south of daytona to w. palm beach to see my cousin but stayed around daytona the rest of the time. 

we got caught at an IHOP wpb in a huuuuge thunderstorm and my cell phone and camera was ruined :(  so the last 4 days i took no pics lol. 

• Moderators

i like clearwater. i was there in 2000. we went south of daytona to w. palm beach to see my cousin but stayed around daytona the rest of the time. 

we got caught at an IHOP wpb in a huuuuge thunderstorm and my cell phone and camera was ruined :(  so the last 4 days i took no pics lol. 

Shit man, I was 60 miles away in Miami all this week!

• Moderators

no shit? we coulda had a beer or 5 man. 

Next time you're here, or I am in Cincinnati we need to do this.  Need your phone # when you get a new one lol.

Next time you're here, or I am in Cincinnati we need to do this.  Need your phone # when you get a new one lol.

yessir! i go down about every year. may go a tad sooner next time so i dont sweat my balls off just taking out moms trash lol dam

• Moderators

yessir! i go down about every year. may go a tad sooner next time so i dont sweat my balls off just taking out moms trash lol dam

It's not even hot here yet.  Come back in August!

It's not even hot here yet.  Come back in August!

hahaaa no doubt! i lived over by you in bradenton and trust me...i'll never forget the humid ass heat!!!