tore the old carpet out and ordered bedrog premium carpet 

DSCF8740_zps0ade8826.jpg

the floors look worse than they are. just surface rust that will be fixed asap

DSCF8738_zpse3629b08.jpg

DSCF8737_zpscabb0a1b.jpg

DSCF8736_zpsf765678d.jpg

the rear seat i never posted lol

da8a81dc-881a-49a0-8ba4-94773a2f270a_zps

sorry no paint pics but i'll def get tons of pics up once i get this thing and we get past all this crapy ass weather

Oh hear it is... this thread was MIA, was concerned.  Floors should clean up pretty well, good thing you caught it though or you would of been Flintstoning it.

lol you are 100% correct! honestly i may have never really looked at them real close if i were not replacing the carpet as i really never knew besides the chasis what to look at before buying a wrangler lol. 

carpet kit came in from fed ex yesterday. flares are on plus the top. that top was extremely easy to go on once i fugured out the bow system lol. looks so much better. i'll mess around with the interior this week and get pics up for the guys interested in this jeep. been rough around here lately so haven't had time. 

heres a few paint pics. not gonna bust out a whole photoshoot as i have some work to do still lol. but the paint itself looks perfect. good job sonny :) the pics i took are where i had the most rust. all gone now.

DSCF8751_zpsa9f4daf2.jpg

DSCF8753_zpsc9d61b12.jpg

DSCF8752_zps755b3639.jpg

Needs some mud on it ;)

Looks great Tony!  All the plastics look in really good shape, are the side steps new too? 

no those were already on it and i'm ditching those asap lol. look like weird nerf frisbees or some shit lol. prolly get some tubular steps i think

@Whiplash473 are u asking if the wheels are iroc camaro wheels lol? this pic is from when it had wheels on it called grizzly's i think. not sure the name but i put the polished wheels on it new. 

@SVTurbo 98

yes i'm going to get some kind of bumpers. not sure yet.

got one mirror relocated on the drivers side. my god them fn torx bolts were a biiiiiyaaaaacth!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to go buy a few more (thats why there are a few absent) if i dont just wait till i get a lightbar

DSCF8760_zps1e2ac45f.jpg

today was in the 50's so i took advantage and got some work done.

white vinager/water plus a scothbrite pad and coarse sanding sponge helps rid the rust a tad.

mixed water and vinager in the lysol bottle lol. 

DSCF8761_zps3a52ab34.jpg

DSCF8762_zps8c48b6cc.jpg

DSCF8763_zps10509af8.jpg

turning the rust black is a good sign its working

DSCF8769_zps058b1031.jpg

DSCF8764_zps21a0edfc.jpg

DSCF8770_zpsfe976b66.jpg

DSCF8771_zpsb1543d81.jpg

DSCF8773_zps8eb439c6.jpg

DSCF8774_zpsfd0adec2.jpg

after 3 coats

DSCF8781_zps694e3344.jpg

DSCF8782_zpsd4c5c011.jpg

what you guys call peal and seal i call sound deadener :P

DSCF8775_zpsbb09f4fd.jpg

DSCF8776_zpse4e9be26.jpg

i kinda cut up the old carpet mat for a little more sound deadening as i plan on doing a lightweight audio setup

DSCF8777_zps1cbc43f4.jpg

DSCF8779_zpse602d8e0.jpg

DSCF8780_zpsd0bbb758.jpg

new carpet

DSCF8783_zpsf1614069.jpg

seat in

DSCF8786_zps1ca452ec.jpg

this is just the rear carpet section done. still gotta do the front and center

You're doing some awesome work Tony, I definitely rarely see a Jeep with this amount of care and detail put into it. Most of the time I see dented up trail rig jeeps leaning around turns from lack of sway bars, beat to shit with one of those "If you can read this, roll me over" stickers...so it's refreshing to see one done up properly. I approve of this project!

@tony - ha, no dude. The tires, look up "super swamper irocs" in Google images.

yea i looked it up afterwards. thought you were talking about some iroc z28 wheels :P  the tires that were on it were called dick something. the wheels were called grizzly. rusted and pitted. so i bought new shit.

You're doing some awesome work Tony, I definitely rarely see a Jeep with this amount of care and detail put into it. Most of the time I see dented up trail rig jeeps leaning around turns from lack of sway bars, beat to shit with one of those "If you can read this, roll me over" stickers...so it's refreshing to see one done up properly. I approve of this project!

aahhh...those stickers  :rolleyes:

don't get me wrong...i will get it dirty. i love to fish and have hit some trails in my s10 to get back to that perfect shady spot but a 2wd chevy s10 sucks ass lol. this will remain pretty flawless but will def get some dirt on her. thanks for the love though big dan  :D

Dick Cepeck tires.  

Love this build Tony.  Im gonna have a major update to my thread after the weekend, hopefully including some track time videos and me taking this kids money who was poking his chest out last weekend in a stock 94 5.0 with bad suspension. 

yep...dick cepek tires.

@Det_Riot i have no answer for that lmao. what i do is tap all around and where i get the most echo'ish noise i place a strip. when i finish it sounds completely solid no matter where i tap or knock on it....not sure honestly why or how it works lol sorry man

yep...dick cepek tires.

@Det_Riot i have no answer for that lmao. what i do is tap all around and where i get the most echo'ish noise i place a strip. when i finish it sounds completely solid no matter where i tap or knock on it....not sure honestly why or how it works lol sorry man

Hahhaa works for me. I didn't know any better so I know a little more now hahah

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

me and my son got the floors cover in flat black this morning. a tad chilly out but not too bad.

DSCF8788_zps6e1da18d.jpg

DSCF8794_zpsdb1de12c.jpg

DSCF8793_zps2eb176ff.jpg

some heat gun action to help the cause to dry lol

DSCF8791_zps01ee39de.jpg

DSCF8792_zps953c0229.jpg

a little more peal and seal for sound deadening along with some super dense carpet tiles i cut up to help with sound deadening. finished all of the carpet and started installing the dash. new soft half doors from quadretec i never posted.

DSCF8795_zps3f542e0c.jpg

DSCF8796_zpsfdc187bf.jpg

DSCF8797_zps8434efd9.jpg

DSCF8802_zps7e3397f7.jpg

DSCF8801_zps2168eb3f.jpg

DSCF8804_zps545edfdc.jpg

DSCF8812_zps3f2b6980.jpg

DSCF8805_zpsdd65e71a.jpg

DSCF8814_zpsde69a525.jpg