Schiffy

Vacuum issues causing the car to not run

I know hundreds of people have done this with no problem but I don't trust the whole epoxy deal. I bought the MMR deletes.

im running epoxy on mine as well.  

Man it's been a minute since i've been in here... was just scrolling though sitting on duty seeing what was going on. came across this, figured id go back through it and torment myself with all that. haha... car has been running fine now for almost 2 years exactly. last february though, that hood i had blew up the day before i deployed and smashed the roof, so the roof is a little wavy these days and the stock hood is back on it, but other than that she is the exact same as back then. (always run hoodpins on aftermarket hoods regardless of what they tell you) The car does now sport a full Team Z rear suspension and in the garage there's a set of 03 Cobra C heads that will be going on with a C lower intake, B upper adapter and then of course my B head upper intake. also got a set of Longtubes and X pipe in the garage and a full Team Z K member kit ready to go on when i do the longtubes. trying to decide if i want to say screw it and put the Dynomax bullet mufflers on in place of the 40 series, or not... i got a ticket back in December for "loud Exhuast" so i figured i'd stick it to the man (and my annoying neighbors) by going louder. haha... just haven't bit the bullet yet.