iRoush

The 2v Camgasm Thread

Decided to start a thread on the sound of cammed 2v's, because I mean, who doesn't like the sound of a cammed mustang amirite? Post up an idle vid (and add in some revs if you want to). and list your mods (TELL US WHAT CAMS FIRST)!

I'll start us off:

MHS Stage 4.5 Cams

MMR 600 shortblock

-’98 teksid aluminum block

-13.7:1 compression ratio

-Flat top pistons w/ notches

-MMR windage tray

MHS stage 3 ported heads

-Decked .030 over

MHS stage 4.5 bullet cams

-245/243 duration

-108 lobe seperation angle

-550/540 lift

-Ford gt camshaft followers

Steeda underdrive pullies

Accufab plenum

Roush 75mm throttle body

JLT ram air intake

FRPP 42# injectors

Lightning maf

KMS torker 340lph fuel pump

Mac longtube headers

Mac o/r h-pipe

Dynomax super turbo side exit exhaust

Fidanza aluminum flywheel

Spec stage 2 clutch

FRPP aluminum driveshaft

FRPP 3.73 gears

Tuned for ethanol (e85)

Edited by iRoush

Fixed. Had to delete the second vid, I got rid of that youtube account in favor of my BTM AutoSport page.

That's more like it! I drove built up 01 bullitt the other day and it had the same rumpity rump rump sound haha.

No numbers. *Customer wanted a street tune which is what I gave him. *I live in a low income area so not many people can afford a dyno tune. *However, F8L will be heading to the dyno soon ;)
Yeah I've been eagerly awaiting his numbers lol. Also curious to see how the OPS 2 cams will perform.

Once I can finally get ahead and be able to afford the 85$ for the dyno pulls I will go. Still trying to catch up from when my wife was on disability before the baby was born. Shit sucks

Once I can finally get ahead and be able to afford the 85$ for the dyno pulls I will go. Still trying to catch up from when my wife was on disability before the baby was born. Shit sucks

Trust me I totally understand about being broke. Shit does suck

Since I thought F8L was really going to sell the car, I had a guy buy my Stage 2s at cost, only charged for installation and tuned him for free. Anyways, had the Stage 2s done and installed. He was supposed to go to the track tomorrow to get some numbers but with all the delays we had and what it now looks like his 14 year old lash adjusters couldn't handle the added lift/duration and one of them is now tapping, he can't go now since he is leaving back to Alaska to crab fish :ohwell: . At least now F8L is keeping his car and going forward :D. Anyways, our stage 2s.

OPS2 Cams

Ortiz Tuned

Airaid Intake

UDPs

BBK LTs

O/R X pipe

Flowmaster 40s

C&L Plenum

75mm TB

4.10s

100 shot of nitrous

Edited by Luis@OrtizPerformance

Saw the video on FB. Sounds good... I wanna see mikes numbers with the stage 1's. then if he goes stage 2's see those as well. I'm looking for the power gain. Haha... Sounds good though. Found a guy locally who does P&P work on the side and is highly recommended by pretty much everyone on the "757 mustangs" Facebook page. He'll do my heads for $300. Figure that, and some OPS2 cams, my 300rwhp goal will be easily attained.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Cams to make her dance!

- - - Updated - - -

Saw the video on FB. Sounds good... I wanna see mikes numbers with the stage 1's. then if he goes stage 2's see those as well. I'm looking for the power gain. Haha... Sounds good though. Found a guy locally who does P&P work on the side and is highly recommended by pretty much everyone on the "757 mustangs" Facebook page. He'll do my heads for $300. Figure that, and some OPS2 cams, my 300rwhp goal will be easily attained.

Tapatalk made me do it!

You will hit 300 easy. You need to hear my car. You will cream your panties lol.

Yeah those OPS2 cams make a modular sound almost as good as a cammed pushrod motor

Sounds great Luis. So are there any plans for a stage 3 cam

matt

Thanks Matt. No plans for stage 3s since it'll be very hard to find someone with notched pistons. If I do, it'll be on my own engine and they will be new billets.

Since I thought F8L was really going to sell the car, I had a guy buy my Stage 2s at cost, only charged for installation and tuned him for free. Anyways, had the Stage 2s done and installed. He was supposed to go to the track tomorrow to get some numbers but with all the delays we had and what it now looks like his 14 year old lash adjusters couldn't handle the added lift/duration and one of them is now tapping, he can't go now since he is leaving back to Alaska to crab fish :ohwell: . At least now F8L is keeping his car and going forward :D. Anyways, our stage 2s.

OPS2 Cams

Ortiz Tuned

Airaid Intake

UDPs

BBK LTs

O/R X pipe

Flowmaster 40s

C&L Plenum

75mm TB

100 shot of nitrous

nom nom nom, time for you guys to start cutting 4v cams! and what kind of a homo puts balls on his mustang....smh

Cams to make her dance!

- - - Updated - - -

You will hit 300 easy. You need to hear my car. You will cream your panties lol.

You got my number, and a fancy cell phone. I'm waiting on sound clip.

Tapatalk made me do it!