Finally threw together this little video from last year's Cruise to the Saturday Car Show during Mustang Week.

Shot with GoPro mounted on the roof.

Enjoy!

Lol at us trying to sneak past the line (at 1:25) ...and then breaking down. <_<   Nice man, thanks for posting!  I still have a bunch of random footage I just got off my laptop not to long ago.

Lol at us trying to sneak past the line (at 1:25) ...and then breaking down. <_< Nice man, thanks for posting! I still have a bunch of random footage I just got off my laptop not to long ago.

God I've quite literally never been so frustrated at my car than at that exact moment. You can literally see me trying to put all my weight into trying to get the car in gear

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

God I've quite literally never been so frustrated at my car than at that exact moment. You can literally see me trying to put all my weight into trying to get the car in gear

Yeah understandably lol! I'm just glad you made it home.

Haha so am I! With a damn set of vice grips on my clutch cable lmao

mustangs have the best exhaust notes in the world!

mustangs have the best exhaust notes in the world!

Thats the only reason I left the first few minutes in: to help ya get a stiffy! lol

Lol at us trying to sneak past the line (at 1:25) ...and then breaking down. <_<   Nice man, thanks for posting!  I still have a bunch of random footage I just got off my laptop not to long ago.

Preciate the positive feedback! I enjoyed it. Might bring a new group of guys this year with me.

And for the record, I was ready to make that turn onto N Myrtle Beach! Had the blinker on and everything. 

Thats the only reason I left the first few minutes in: to help ya get a stiffy! lol

Preciate the positive feedback! I enjoyed it. Might bring a new group of guys this year with me.

And for the record, I was ready to make that turn onto N Myrtle Beach! Had the blinker on and everything.

Sounds good! The more the merrier!