95riosnake

Welcome to the staff: Psychorugby

• Moderators

Lol she don't want crazy forum people roaming her garage let alone working on her dream car haha...Im thinkin shes gonna have to jump in there and get some grime under her nails.

LMAO.  She got over that pretty quickly.  I told her your idea for paint, and she didn't even ask any questions except where.  After a small get together next winter, I think she will be good to go.  Hopefully I can find some more shows to go to down here to keep the car bug growing in her.

LMAO.  She got over that pretty quickly.  I told her your idea for paint, and she didn't even ask any questions except where.  After a small get together next winter, I think she will be good to go.  Hopefully I can find some more shows to go to down here to keep the car bug growing in her.

You have nmra in brandenton coming up soon. Good event to go to

• Moderators

You have nmra in brandenton coming up soon. Good event to go to

I think that's next weekend.  Might be a tough sell with the floors coming in then, but I am going to try.

I think that's next weekend.  Might be a tough sell with the floors coming in then, but I am going to try.

the floor aint going anywhere ....Drag her down there, support the racers, check out some cars, soak up some sun and have a good time. Shell forget all about the floor trust me

• Moderators

the floor aint going anywhere ....Drag her down there, support the racers, check out some cars, soak up some sun and have a good time. Shell forget all about the floor trust me

If it's sunny out and we're done with homework, I will have a much better chance!  

Actually, now that I think about it, she may be out of town.  I might just go solo.