smallblocksn95

What does your daily look like today thread??

• Moderators

Just to get some more pictures in here... my wife's old daily and new daily:

2006 Mercedes SLK 280 (H&R sport springs, Bilstein Sport struts/shocks, AMG E63 wheels)

19b8856.jpg

19b8856.jpg

2010 Jaguar XF (this thing is a beast and I love it, she claims it's a boat so I am angling to lower it):

19b8856.jpg

Just to get some more pictures in here... my wife's old daily and new daily:

2006 Mercedes SLK 280 (H&R sport springs, Bilstein Sport struts/shocks, AMG E63 wheels)

19b8856.jpg

19b8856.jpg

2010 Jaguar XF (this thing is a beast and I love it, she claims it's a boat so I am angling to lower it):

19b8856.jpg

Baller ^^

• Moderators
What did you get in return?:gangmanstyle:...you naughty boy! :usflag:

Told how much she missed her old car, even though she talked shit about how harsh the ride was (it wasn't).

I have a 2011 wrx limited dd [ATTACH]3056[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3057[/ATTACH]

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider me jealous... Always wanted a WRX as a daily :thumb:

dam i'm not even gonna post my beat up ass s10, lol. its rusted and terrible looking. but i love it :sad:

Pics or didn't happen!!!1!!1!!!11!!!!one!!!1!

I see how it is... Mine isn't good enough for you?

:sad:

Haha I'd take either one really. I actually prefer the body style of yours a bit more. If they had a hatchback version of the STi in your body style I'd probably already own one. :thumb:

Haha I'd take either one really. I actually prefer the body style of yours a bit more. If they had a hatchback version of the STi in your body style I'd probably already own one. :thumb:

The hatchbacks aren't really hatchbacks. They are just short wagons. I would love to have an STi though. The 5 speed in my car has some age to it, and I'm afraid it won't hold much more power than what I'm making currently.

It was good enough for a 12.9 in full street trim though. I was embarrassing this stage 2 STi that was there. Same year range as mine.

Yea I know the wrx hatches are wagon-ish but after having owned a hatchback (my scion) I could never go back to having a car with a trunk. I have to haul too much random stuff around in my car to make it work with a trunk and folding rear seats. The only reason I don't have a truck/SUV yet is because having a hatchback is close enough while still getting decent mpg.

12.9 in street trim kicks ass :thumb: