smallblocksn95

What does your daily look like today thread??

• Supporting Member

Don't be fooled, it's a 325 in disguise! I had it as a daily for about three years from 10-13. I tucked 17s lol:

photo1-1.jpg

895DE7AC-D7EE-4B61-BC2A-EE443F3AC68B_zps

that looks good!

Oh, and you need new neighbors.

• Moderators

that looks good!

Oh, and you need new neighbors.

Thanks!  Picture was taken at my friend's house where we installed the springs.  His neighbor a cop for another city, so no jurisdiction anyway lol.

I needed new tires on my Ranger since I still had on the ones the put on it to roll it off the assembly line (64k) and the third brake light bulb. Got everything taken care of today but it looks different for some reason.

47cb29965251dc18ea7714b9919e55cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I needed new tires on my Ranger since I still had on the ones the put on it to roll it off the assembly line (64k) and the third brake light bulb. Got everything taken care of today but it looks different for some reason.

After doing the ball joints on my Ranger this pat week, I was very tempted to do the same thing!  Or take a sledge hammer and AK to it!

They must have washed it... Trucks look bigger and completely different when they get washed. Lol

Expected more "ERMAGHERD im under feet of snow!!!!"

Pics

I only got about 7", that doesn't qualify for even taking a pic lol. I didn't get rammed in the ass like eastern PA though. Just got a nice workout shoveling on Saturday lol.

• Supporting Member

I only got about 7", that doesn't qualify for even taking a pic lol. I didn't get rammed in the ass like eastern PA though. Just got a nice workout shoveling on Saturday lol.

Ha yeah I got a buddy who lives in Staten Island and he started to measure in the half inch... I gave him shit given you don't tell me you got 26.5 INCHES OH MY!!! just call it 26 or 27 or whatever hahahaha. Clearly a lot more than most in the NE expect...

ahhhh we didn't get any of that snow   :'(     but at least the DD got some soapy water splashed on it

990F7318-9AF0-4AD4-A05A-3C625133A2EF_zps

although the salt trucks are starting to blow holes in my ship!

7E88E64A-7EF6-454E-A2C9-C09F8F0D3739_zps

• Moderators

Ha yeah I got a buddy who lives in Staten Island and he started to measure in the half inch... I gave him shit given you don't tell me you got 26.5 INCHES OH MY!!! just call it 26 or 27 or whatever hahahaha. Clearly a lot more than most in the NE expect...

Dad was giving me fucking half hour updates... in a group message with my wife and sister.  My wife and I finally just put the conversation on DND because it got old seeing, "XX inches and still coming down."  

• Supporting Member

Dad was giving me fucking half hour updates... in a group message with my wife and sister. My wife and I finally just put the conversation on DND because it got old seeing, "XX inches and still coming down."

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Supporting Member

It got where I didn't even care to respond with pictures of sunshine anymore.

LOL exactly. It was 74 and sunny when people were suffering the Snowpacalypse 2016 and all I could think was how thrilled I have been with my decision to move. To each his own they say...

• Moderators

LOL exactly. It was 74 and sunny when people were suffering the Snowpacalypse 2016 and all I could think was how thrilled I have been with my decision to move. To each his own they say...

It was 50° and windy as hell here, but still.  I ain't care about snow.

addef7945cc6c953a08f18563132f6df.jpg

That was Saturday

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

I wish they'd clean the roads like that around here.  We got about 4" of snow on Friday.  Come Saturday there was still 4" on the roads.  Come Sunday, the 2 or 3 Main roads were mostly clear but all the other side roads had been packed down to 3" of ice with a little snow on top.  But today is supposed to get to almost 60*!

• Supporting Member

Spent the better part of Friday night laying on my garage floor and hunched over the hood. This reminded me of putting headers on a mod motor lol.

If you don't remember LONG ago when I purchased these here long tubes and section 1 rasp eliminator pipes here is a reminder

b386b4303523488cf6fd7e7a358984d1.jpg

Here they are installed. I know the car is dirty, it gets driven. 2cd7772935918b21b68afa46aadf31a2.jpg

And here's a little startup

http://youtu.be/MyjHYstjPuk

• Supporting Member

Nice! Details? Stock?

Awesome! The DSG is quite similar to my smg... once you've truly had one and not just thought about one it usually sways the opinion that says being manly and clutching with your left toes are mutually exclusive. Paddles are faster where it counts. Fast car vs fast driver. I dig it!