ESGT

Ky cruise

Anyone in Ky around Bowling Green, we are going to cruise from Owensboro and others from Columbia to BG for a meet at Brusters on Scottsville road Sunday 03-23-14 at 3 pm central if you want to meet or cruise

oh trust me I don't know anyone that has a stricter diet them me.  I don't dare get off of it as even when I stay on it I end up typing this post from a hospital bed like now.  It effects different people differently and unfortunately I have a rather severe form.  Recent studies confirm what I have been telling my dr's for 10 yrs that pot helps chrones(%75 of chrones people tested with pot showed a reduction of symptoms even up to almost completely reducing them)  but of course my state doesn't have medical use...  I get it where I can but its shit weed honestly and often not sure if it has molds/crap on it that makes it worse.  I vaporize it so that I don't get all the tar/crap from it but I would do anything to get ahold of a high CBC strain that is supposed to be good for this crap....  I am THIS close to trying a place that ships......  Its just stupid that a plant that has never killed anyone, that can help so many is sched 1.

It sucks as I have not been more then an hour from my house since I moved back 4 years ago.  I use to love a good road-trip for a show or camping and loved traveling abroad but its just another part of my life I have had to give up.  I actually have been wanting to go down t BG for the mustang show and to see the vette museum again but honestly a 2.5 hour ride, fuck its absolutely embarrassed that I am so scared to do it.  Use to consider myself a fairly tough guy when I was training for and racing my mounting bike but one I realized I could be taken out with a glass of milk, not so tough.....

ah man I am just on the other side of the ohio in Evansville.  Would love to make a road trip but my chrones disease makes travel VERY difficult for me.  Are you in a local club by chance?

The local Mustang club I am with is the Crazy Horse Mustang Club in Owensboro

oh trust me I don't know anyone that has a stricter diet them me.  I don't dare get off of it as even when I stay on it I end up typing this post from a hospital bed like now.  It effects different people differently and unfortunately I have a rather severe form.  Recent studies confirm what I have been telling my dr's for 10 yrs that pot helps chrones(%75 of chrones people tested with pot showed a reduction of symptoms even up to almost completely reducing them)  but of course my state doesn't have medical use...  I get it where I can but its shit weed honestly and often not sure if it has molds/crap on it that makes it worse.  I vaporize it so that I don't get all the tar/crap from it but I would do anything to get ahold of a high CBC strain that is supposed to be good for this crap....  I am THIS close to trying a place that ships......  Its just stupid that a plant that has never killed anyone, that can help so many is sched 1.

It sucks as I have not been more then an hour from my house since I moved back 4 years ago.  I use to love a good road-trip for a show or camping and loved traveling abroad but its just another part of my life I have had to give up.  I actually have been wanting to go down t BG for the mustang show and to see the vette museum again but honestly a 2.5 hour ride, fuck its absolutely embarrassed that I am so scared to do it.  Use to consider myself a fairly tough guy when I was training for and racing my mounting bike but one I realized I could be taken out with a glass of milk, not so tough.....

There is a show in Evansbille the 29th; March 29 (Saturday)

Evansville, IN--Cabin Fever Car Show.  Registration 8-9 am.  

Show runs until 4 pm.  Westside Home Depot.  No registration 

fee.  Rolling Thunder will salute veterans and present the flag at 

10 am.  Free food, goody bags and door prizes, and DJ  

sponsored by Home Depot. 

I am going to try and make this