AustunXXI

Sn67... Possible project

So I've got a 67 mustang project that was given to me by my uncle who passed away yesterday. That being said I'm now, more than ever, motivated to get it running. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/21/a4yvezyq

Its not pretty by any means. The positive is that the floor pans have no rust and neither does the frame. The negative is mainly the driver side quarter panel needs replacing along with the hood, fascia, fenders, the door skins, and the interior.

What I'm wanting to do is something similar to the sn65 build, but I'm wanting to use my v6 instead of a cobra 4.6.

Before I start tearing my 96 apart I was curious about any pointers on cross members so I can use the power steering and suspension, and how to swap rear ends. I'm not worried about wiring, this isn't my first rodeo.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated and I plan on doing a full build thread as soon as I start.

• Moderators

Mustang II front suspension... cut the shock towers out.  Rear end shouldn't be too much of a hassle.  I have a 9" in my 66 GT, which was a direct swap except for width for the 8" that was there stock.