frank830

every one that has a WIDE back tire post pics plz.

Love 'em!  :2thumb:

For those that have them, obviously they're great for straight line take-offs. But, how do they affect handling on curves?

In my car's case, I noticed more stability and the car seemed to handle the sweeping back roads better

i get understeer when going hard out of a sharp corner, seems like the grip in back is waaaay to much and just shoves the front tires out of the way (could be shitty front tires too tho lol).  unless i TRY to get the back end around then im ok.  either way i still have a ton of grip cornering too

Love it Ryan. What's the full size on those I haven't been able to find many bfg drs

Thanks dude, they're 295/35-18s.  You can get the same tire in 315/30-18 if you want wider.

same tires that's in your sig? those don't look too crazy. i like that look. i wanna get a tire to bulge just a little on these rears but if that's a 335 then i don't think a 295 will do shit lol. 

i get understeer when going hard out of a sharp corner, seems like the grip in back is waaaay to much and just shoves the front tires out of the way (could be shitty front tires too tho lol). unless i TRY to get the back end around then im ok. either way i still have a ton of grip cornering too

This is what happens when you stagger the wheel setup on a sn95, you're gonna have a bad time on tight corners when the car just goes plowing Lol