Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: 98blackgt

Everyone please welcome 98blackgt to SN95Source.com.

98blackgt Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View 98blackgt's Profile

:welcomenew:

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, name is justin, I'm 23 from North Brunswick,NJ (anyone else from nj?) , black 98 gt my pride and joy. Had her for 4 years now. Slightly modded. Always a pleasure to drive. Needs some body work which it's going in for this week hopefully and some minor maintenance. I also have a 1995 ford f-150! Feel free to ask any questions! Here's some pics of my ride!

9eja5y2y.jpg

he5y2y7e.jpg

2e5e2emu.jpg

2e8a4a8u.jpg

gazyta2y.jpg

8ube6ygy.jpg

Sweet rides for sure. I really like that smooth cervini's cowl. Thinking about it for my own car. Nice truck too. That's the last generation of f150's that I really like enough to buy. Would love to have a 92-96 Bronco. Welcome!

Sweet rides for sure. I really like that smooth cervini's cowl. Thinking about it for my own car. Nice truck too. That's the last generation of f150's that I really like enough to buy. Would love to have a 92-96 Bronco. Welcome!

Thanks, I wanted to get a bronco but this f150 I got for a good price. I used to have 2 1988 eddie bauers back before I got the mustang. I miss those trucks

Great looking car, I too love the Cervinis single cowl hood, one of my favorites. The truck is really nice too, I loved that body style. And it sounds like @SublimeRT wants himself an OJ-mobile, lol.

Welcome aboard! Love the gt! Is that a bullitt lurking in the background of the one pic?

Welcome aboard! Love the gt! Is that a bullitt lurking in the background of the one pic?

Yes that's my buddy's bullit

Welcome!

Are those 245/45r17 on the 10th anniversary?

What springs are you running

The D3V

Sorry just saw this, 245/45/r17 on front 315s on back and they are eibach