WildWillyWalker

SN95/New Edge Cruise Shirt Pre-Order (2014)

I'd like to take pre-orders for cruise shirts which will run $20 each. You can pay through paypal and I will have the shirts at Mustang Week. I can also ship them for an additional $5. There would not be an increase of shipping on a second shirt if you want two.

This will help me figure out how many shirts I need to make and also help pay for the initial cost of making the shirts. I will be making threads on other websites as well to pre-order shirts which will include a link back to SN95Source.

I'll take pre-orders until the end of the day Sunday June 29th (6/29) then I'll be having the shirts made. Stickers will be made as well which I will have at Mustang Week. If you have a shirt shipped, I will include a sticker.

Payments can be made by paypal (Select gift ;)) to Rustang12@gmail.com

Include a message with your payment with the following information:

Name

Forum and account name

Phone number or email address

Pickup at MW or Shipping address

Shirt size and amount of shirts

SN95Source will be on the front and the design will be on the back.

SN95CruiseShirt2014_zps7c279650.jpg

Prepaid:

annssn95 - 1 Medium (Ship)

Kevin (FB) - 1 XXL

TheScourge232V6 - 1 Medium

shadow_stang - 1 Large (Ship)

Blackmage - 1 XL (Ship)

Ihaterice - 2 XL, 1 Large, 2 Medium

Psychorugby - XL (Ship)

Yeahloh95 - XL

BAUTO (SVTP) - L

jplildevil - XL

itsblue95 - L (Ship)

Steve-Oh - Medium (Ship)

Kimberly/Jr Johnson - XL

Josh - 3XL

Killed it! I'll be buying some extras this year :-) Just encase anyone was wondering, I'll be doing a shirt signing the morning of the cruise ;-)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hoping to get some more pre-orders. If you plan on buying a shirt, a pre-order is the best way to guarantee yourself a shirt. :)

crap i keep on forgetting to do this!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'd like to take pre-orders for cruise shirts which will run $20 each. You can pay through paypal and I will have the shirts at Mustang Week. I can also ship them for an additional $5. There would not be an increase of shipping on a second shirt if you want two.

This will help me figure out how many shirts I need to make and also help pay for the initial cost of making the shirts. I will be making threads on other websites as well to pre-order shirts which will include a link back to SN95Source.

I'll take pre-orders until the end of the day Sunday June 29th (6/29) then I'll be having the shirts made. Stickers will be made as well which I will have at Mustang Week. If you have a shirt shipped, I will include a sticker.

Payments can be made by paypal (Select gift ;)) to Rustang12@gmail.com

Include a message with your payment with the following information:

Name

Forum and account name

Phone number or email address

Pickup at MW or Shipping address

Shirt size and amount of shirts

SN95Source will be on the front and the design will be on the back.

SN95CruiseShirt2014_zps7c279650.jpg

Prepaid:

annssn95 - 1 Medium (Ship)

Kevin (FB) - 1 XXL

TheScourge232V6 - 1 Medium

shadow_stang - 1 Large (Ship)

I am not much into paypal, can I give you a money order for the ones I want? If you PM me your address I will send an order for several.

With work and family vaca I totally forgot to send in my order. Please let me know if you ordered any extra XL's. If so I can go ahead and paypal you for one. Thanks.

Shirts that needed shipped have shipped.

All other shirts have been set aside for anyone that has prepaid. If you don't see your name on the list and you paid, let me know. I want to make sure I didn't miss anyone.