SniveTroll

"Murphy's Law" A 92 Bronco story. sold

I really haven't done much besides flush the coolant system and install saginaw pump. It was as easy. It's an improvement but I have to get some type of thread sealant for the hose. Now I'm cleaning up the tools from the interior and drive it. It will get another 351w

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Today I went to the JY and found a charge harness. I'm doing the 2gen to 3gen alternator swap. c3df919d2cd73e1a8b5a48a3d534629d.jpg prepping the harness for bolt in ca54c0dcfbb972afd70b399299117e13.jpg I clocked the alternator yesterday7cd7925d3d72205e7dd7ae9c3e94bd17.jpg it had water in it before as you can tell but all soldered connections were good.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Shit, I'd pay $500 for that thing all day long! You gave him a great deal IMO.

I would have loved to see the drivetrain from the L go into that thing, although the L is too nice to cannibalize. I recently saw an OBS Bronco with an entire 6.2L Raptor swap. It has the drivetrain, interior, everything. Just incredible.

icUgaOd-1024x768.jpg

MSeVukY.jpg

qudpJiO.jpg

Link:

http://horsepowerkings.com/check-out-this-ford-bronco-w-svt-raptor-conversion/

On 3/14/2016 at 7:15 AM, 95riosnake said:

Shit, I'd pay $500 for that thing all day long! You gave him a great deal IMO.

I would have loved to see the drivetrain from the L go into that thing, although the L is too nice to cannibalize. I recently saw an OBS Bronco with an entire 6.2L Raptor swap. It has the drivetrain, interior, everything. Just incredible.

icUgaOd-1024x768.jpg

MSeVukY.jpg

qudpJiO.jpg

Link:

http://horsepowerkings.com/check-out-this-ford-bronco-w-svt-raptor-conversion/

i drooled over that too. i figured if hes ever tired of it that ill raid all the parts i threw on it. i wanted to give it to him  but i wanted him to learn to tool with stuff to learn. hes very mechanically declined.