Welcome to SN95Source.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Prokiller

Full Moon Friday Garage w/ attached house

430 posts in this topic

Looking awesome Ryan!

i really like that door

Looks outstanding!  Huge upgrade!

the wife got ansy apparently.  two days of the shower being done and i came home yesterday to this...

35177636992_43fa8908cf_k.jpg

35304885556_eb3b68fab2_k.jpg

35344957545_95a6086cf6_k.jpg

34957330470_3c0b099026_k.jpg

guess i'll be continuing right along on the bathroom renovation.  @Shifty might have a good hookup for the beadboard that we'll be using to cover up where the tiles were. 

I just went from start to finish on this.  I am so jealous of all the garage space.  I close on my first house next week.  I am excited!

Great job updating everything.  Million times better than what it was.  Sometimes it pays to just go back and look where you started so you can really appreciate what you've done.