itsblown93

Mustang week 2K15 ****dates announced July 13-19*******

So I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't make mustang week this year. Now since it's over and I know I'm going next year we should plan an official sn95source get together. I was thinking either everyone grabbing a bite to eat, some putt putt, or just Whatever. Any suggestions are helpful? Remember @Steve-Oh @tony mw2k15 or bust!

The dates have been announced july13-19th.

Haha you waste no time! I totally think an sn95source golf outing would be awesome. Cruise the cars to a course, play in four-somes. I know @Steve-Oh would be down!

Lol I sure don't! But yeah I'm down to go golfing. I suck really really bad but I enjoy playing. Even tho I get really pissed. But for real we need to make this happen. Hell even a night of putt putt golf would be fun!

It may be wise to wait for the dates to come out before reserving a room lol.

well i woulda done it  <_<

j/k but i'm def going next year. gives me 12 months to finish this car. perfect! 

I know I told some of you this but I'd look at other options than to stay at holiday sands south next year. @WildWillyWalker will back up everything that I have to say about them. This year was absolutely ridiculous. They treated us like garbage when we were trying to get all the parking passes throughout the week because we had a 2 bedroom unit, we were only allowed two parking passes, though the room sleeps 8, and when we aksed if we'd be able to get multiple parking passes for truck/trailer/car and people from out of state they said since we were there for mustang week it wasn't a big issue and it'd be okay. They even re-affirmed that when the group arrived before I did. However when I went to get a parking pass, they shafted me, said they never said that and that they would never say what they told us previously and basically to get fisted. So I had to pay for public parking for half the week. After mentioning how they always would cater to mustang week before because they were the host hotel the gen manager or whoever he was on shift said "we used to cater to mustang week when it was 40 cars, not 4,000" well sorry it's not my fault we're bringing in business. Needless to say, we won't be back there.

I know I told some of you this but I'd look at other options than to stay at holiday sands south next year. @WildWillyWalker will back up everything that I have to say about them. This year was absolutely ridiculous. They treated us like garbage when we were trying to get all the parking passes throughout the week because we had a 2 bedroom unit, we were only allowed two parking passes, though the room sleeps 8, and when we aksed if we'd be able to get multiple parking passes for truck/trailer/car and people from out of state they said since we were there for mustang week it wasn't a big issue and it'd be okay. They even re-affirmed that when the group arrived before I did. However when I went to get a parking pass, they shafted me, said they never said that and that they would never say what they told us previously and basically to get fisted. So I had to pay for public parking for half the week. After mentioning how they always would cater to mustang week before because they were the host hotel the gen manager or whoever he was on shift said "we used to cater to mustang week when it was 40 cars, not 4,000" well sorry it's not my fault we're bringing in business. Needless to say, we won't be back there.

Damn man! Yeah I think we all should find a nice hotel and stay there. So then it'd an sn95source week party. Haha. Anyway I'm going to start looking at them in a few weeks. I may be able to split the room/condo with someone also.

I've been going since 2007 and have stayed at Broadway plantation each time. I think you can get up to a three bedroom villa. There is plenty of parking and when we had a two bedroom we were able to get four parking passes, but they would probably give more if needed. The place is less than 1 minute from Broadway at the beach too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

There's always something!  That would of pissed me off to no extent Bryan.  Welp HSS is out from now on in my book, can't believe they were so unaccommodating. 

I always rent a privately owned condo with no parking passes. Everybody else that was staying in the place was mad at us for taking up too many parking spots lol. Think me and my crew are going to try for a house next year.

Hate I didn't get to meet anybody. I'm down with a meetup next year! 

I can guarantee Baker, Andrew and Kayla will at least be going next year @Det_Riot. They think more will come but so many people always back out. =/

We'll definitely be meeting at the SN95 cruise now won't we?!?!?

But yeah, I'm totally down with some miniature golf. I love it... until I don't win. I think a big Rioz group would be fantastic too.

I'll be there again next year, quietly stalking all of you.  And I wont have to leave early!  

LOL

We rent a condo in Barefoot resort and golf.  It's REALLY nice there.  If you can get a few units next to each other, it really works out!  

@Zach biggest issue we're running into is parking for houses that hold a large amount of people. Most places that will house 18-20 people only Have parking for like 4 cars

yA and for people who have truck and trailer etc... To bad everyone's so spread out so we can't have a source meeting on it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk