itsblown93

Mustang week 2K15 ****dates announced July 13-19*******

I'll be available for fun too!!!!! [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You kids keep leaving this ol'fart out of everything!!!! Lmao

I might be the oldest of everyone on here going. Luckily wife already said I can disappear a good amount to hang!!

We're not forgetting the old fart! Lol. I bet you'll be over more then you think! We will have to set up a sn95source meet and greet one night after everything is done for the night.

We definitely have to do a meet or maybe even a couple just in case we're not all in one area. I'm staying in North Myrtle so I might be kinda far out to hang with people that much, I don't know, but I can make a meeting of some sort.

Do we need to start making a list of everybody that's going and where they're at...or do we actually have one already?

We definitely have to do a meet or maybe even a couple just in case we're not all in one area. I'm staying in North Myrtle so I might be kinda far out to hang with people that much, I don't know, but I can make a meeting of some sort.

Do we need to start making a list of everybody that's going and where they're at...or do we actually have one already?

I'll hop on it!

HSS in not going to be a sponsor for 2015, sounds like a lot of folks may stay on the north end.

I know it is summer in Myrtle Beach but I think they will miss the Mustang crowd.

HSS in not going to be a sponsor for 2015, sounds like a lot of folks may stay on the north end.

I know it is summer in Myrtle Beach but I think they will miss the Mustang crowd.

I don't know that they're not being a sponsor, but they're definitely being homo's about parking 

16046997166_bbf3276342_b.jpg

I don't know that they're not being a sponsor, but they're definitely being homo's about parking 

16046997166_bbf3276342_b.jpg

It is official on not sponsoring MW, Mike Clay made the announcement this week.

I do not know if this will effect the discount pricing or not, they usually don't start the MW pricing till mid January.

I think I will go to the north end this year anyway, looking at a rental house.

I'm booked! I'll be in a condo at the Barefoot Resort and Golf.

Too bad I don't golf - the courses are really nice. We do throw the frisbee around though!

Keep me in the loop!!!

Congrats! Sounds like we should have a healthy group down there this year! New years bump! Haha

With everything else I got goin on now and the lack of decent places to stay at decent prices I'm regretfully gonna have to skip this year now.

We are gonna try and head down next year for sure. @95riosnake, are you gonna try and make it next year if/when you get yours done!?!?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Possibly, but at this rate I should have the car ready for MW2020... :(