Alex302

took some ok pics of the stang ( with engine pic )

that booty shot  :wub:

so why no motor pics mayn

still need to detail and then take pics

Looks great! The heat extractor was a perfect way to disguise the pulley cutout in the hood :2thumb: It's barely even noticeable.

thanks i love when people do a double take when they see the pulley  

Looks great! The heat extractor was a perfect way to disguise the pulley cutout in the hood :2thumb: It's barely even noticeable.

Def agree, my favorite part for sure. Saw it in the second pic and got a little gitty! B-)

i had to do a double take too.  lookin really good man.  it does needs some smoked reflectors in the rear bumper though to complete the rear end, maybe some black insert letters.

i had to do a double take too.  lookin really good man.  it does needs some smoked reflectors in the rear bumper though to complete the rear end, maybe some black insert letters.

lol thanks  i have the oe red makers just havent put them in and i plan on painting the lower part of the rear bumper black

car looks awesome! i love that color yellow. everything goes so well together. Are you planning on putting your reflectors in your rear bumper or do you leave them out>? i kinda like it just body color. Give me ideas to smooth out a bumper!

car looks awesome! i love that color yellow. everything goes so well together. Are you planning on putting your reflectors in your rear bumper or do you leave them out>? i kinda like it just body color. Give me ideas to smooth out a bumper!

thanks  yes im going to put them back in just not sure if i should tint them or leave red

• Moderators

Car is looking god Alex, any plans to hit supercharged Saturday over in Brandon this week? wouldn't mind meeting up and shooting the shit.

What time is that?  I wouldn't mind coming by if I am out of school on time.

• Moderators

pretty sure it starts around 5pm

Might be cutting it close, but I'd love to meet @Alex302 and see you before you leave.  Can't believe how much time we had last year and how little I've had this year.

Might be cutting it close, but I'd love to meet @Alex302 and see you before you leave.  Can't believe how much time we had last year and how little I've had this year.

Yeah would be nice to at  least meet up for a few and get rid of your box of parts that have been sitting in my truck since the first week of December lol

• Moderators

Yeah would be nice to at  least meet up for a few and get rid of your box of parts that have been sitting in my truck since the first week of December lol

You're more than welcome to come over tomorrow night for a bit if you want!  You can see my lack of progress and the welder I can't use because "I don't have shielding gas."

You're more than welcome to come over tomorrow night for a bit if you want!  You can see my lack of progress and the welder I can't use because "I don't have shielding gas."

I can do that, let me know what time youll be around and Ill swing bye

• Moderators

I can do that, let me know what time youll be around and Ill swing bye

Be home around 6!  Wife gets home between 9 and 10 so we'll have a couple hours to bullshit.  I know she wants to ask you questions about curbing too.

Sorry to hijack @Alex302.  I'm done now!

I think they do Thursday nights at Taco Bus too.

over on falkenburg? Im up for either ... let me know what night you guys prefer and lets do it... Thursday may be better as Im pretty sure NMRA sring shootout is the 7th and I may be going

• Moderators

over on falkenburg? Im up for either ... let me know what night you guys prefer and lets do it... Thursday may be better as Im pretty sure NMRA sring shootout is the 7th and I may be going

I'm going to try to go to that as well if we have nothing planned.

• Moderators

@95opal Thursday works just let me know. Im also going to the Mid florida mustang and fird show in Longwood this Saturday.

I was wrong.  Taco Bus is the 2nd Sunday of the month from 4-7.