Color choices  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Color to Paint the '93 Coupe

• Silver Metallic
    • Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    • Candy Blue
    • Honda North Shore Blue Pearl
    • Other: Please post

I know it's not the SN95 but I already know the color I'm going to repaint that.

I'm throwing around the idea of painting my '93 Coupe.  I'm thinking of doing it or most of it myself.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what color I want to paint it however.
The colors I have in mind are Metallic Silver, Metallic Dark Shadow Gray, Candy Blue, or Honda North Shore Blue Pearl.  
All colors except DSG the center of the cowl will be painted black with some airbrushing on it.
The good thing about the silver I will not have to worry about the jambs.  But there are a lot of silver coupes out there!
I'm not planning on perfect show quality paint.  Just something decent looking.

So let me know what you think or feel free to post any other color choices.

Examples are taken from the internet and are colors as close as I can find.

Silver Metallic
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50015[/ATTACH]

Dark Shadow Gray
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50013[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50014[/ATTACH]

Candy Blue
http://www.boldride.com/ride/1967/ford-mustang-blue-boss-custom#gallery/5
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50017[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50018[/ATTACH]

Honda North Shore Blue Pearl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50019[/ATTACH]
http://images.gtcarlot.com/gtgallery/photo.php?id=37816509
http://houstonhondadealers.com/media/models/63/2013%20Honda%20CR-Z%20Exterior%20North%20Shore%20Blue%20Pearl.jpg
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50020[/ATTACH]

i vote pacific metallic blue. 

944433_310404229089946_56889690_n.jpg

i vote pacific metallic blue. 

944433_310404229089946_56889690_n.jpg

That is a great color!  But it's a little lighter shade than what I want on the fox.

I vote sterling gray metallic like the new mustangs

Awesome color also!  The darker gray metallic colors will fit the Punisher scheme a little better.

i love the Honda color!

I've been leaning toward this or the Ford Focus Candy Blue.  With the center of the cowl in gloss black with blue true fire.

So far I've narrowed it down to Metallic Gray or a Bluish color

I've still got a bit of time to decide.

If you end up going with silver (thinking you won't have to worry about the jambs) then at least get some Dart foam tape. It's hard to explain but it creates a soft line in the jamb so you don't have just an overspray line in the jamb.

If you end up going with silver (thinking you won't have to worry about the jambs) then at least get some Dart foam tape. It's hard to explain but it creates a soft line in the jamb so you don't have just an overspray line in the jamb.

i know the exact line you're talking about. it will start to chip away too over time right where that overspray line is. happened to me with my square body s10. looked like the poopy  <_<

well on the idea of a different color I am not a guy that loves green normally in my daily life but I have never fallen out of love with the sn Deep forest green myself. 

mmfp-1001-01-o%2B1989-ford-mustang-coupe

I love how it goes from green to black depending on the light and the angle you cat it at.  It has just enough blue pearl in it to be interesting/different from any other green I have seen.