KillNThrill24

Opinions wanted

I have a 72mm turbonetics journal bearing turbo that I had planned on using on my 2v. But since I decided to go 4v auto, I realized I'd max the turbo out and still fall short of my goal. If I were to pick up another one and used it in a twin setup... Would it be TOO much? Goals are 1000hp streetable power. And most likely daily. With auto probably 800whp but I definitely want 1000 crank

Thanks for the replies guys. I had definitely thought two 72's would just be too much for a street car. If it only saw track I wouldn't be as worried about it. I know a guy that would buy it off me for $450 + 2 255 walbros but I don't know if I want to do it lol.

I'll look into 57/62's and see what the buzz is all about

Yeah twin 62'sor a single 76.. my buddy has a single 76 now on his Camaro and at 23 psi is at a lil over 1k, car actually hit the 6 speed lsx record.. at 27psi.. 8.63@158 in a 6speed.. pretty impressive..so it's doable with your 72, but will require more boost, in return extra ait, temps.. water meth and maybe air to water intercooled will do the trick for that

I have not Tabres. But everyone I talk to says the same thing, if you want to enjoy driving the car go manual. If you just want to go fast go auto. I'm torn because I want both. Lol

Mk2 I'm not sure if I want twin or single yet, but I'm sure this 72 isn't gonna cut it either way