• Announcements

• Bullitt

New Theme Added   08/01/2017

Just added a new theme, let us know what you think and let us know if there are any issues with the color. Logo is still a work in progress. 
Stang_GT

Football Is Here Again

Well its that time of the year again.. The brisk cooler weather is coming and its time for kick off! So whose your pick?

Gooo Bucs!!!!

BucsWet_zps4aed259e.jpg

Colts baby...... But I'm a big Manning fan for what he did with the colts......

College football Louisville cardinals. It's going to be a tough football season with a new coach and going into the ACC

@ ... I won't rag on ya to much when my Noles beat ya. I promise (fingers crossed behind my back) LOL

That's fine I'll take it but just remember Louisville is a basketball power house. So what goes around comes around. Oh and btw they are pretty damn good in baseball as well. ;) maybe I'll try and go watch the noles beat the hell out of the cards lol

Gonna be a good year if the team can stay out of trouble, first Aldon and now McDonald.
80b2ec6fdd7d20e6454158cccb1b3478.jpg

Birds birds birds birds birds birds birds birds birds birds birds birds birds!!!!!!!!!

Sent from Space

I'm watchingg the game right now @Steve-Oh! looks like washington is giving them a run for their monies! 

Side note, I'm ecstatic about the fact Detroit held on today against the Pack!

I'm watchingg the game right now @Steve-Oh! looks like washington is giving them a run for their monies!

Side note, I'm ecstatic about the fact Detroit held on today against the Pack!

Def shut down Shady for sure. Then that fat slob (and other words) decided it was cool to cheap shot our QB. Doesn't fly well here in Philadelphia.

Sent from Space

I actually hate those commercials, getting so old up here haha

No one asked you!!!! [emoji19]

Fudge-Packers are gonna get destroyed today, right in their own stadium!! @Blackmage

Ugh your probably right... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh your probably right... Lol

Nope I was completely wrong. Worst game ever.

Nope I was completely wrong. Worst game ever.

Didn't watch any of it, guess I don't need to lol

Gawd how I hate Tony Romo. I survived the Quincy Carter years. I deserve better than this.

Gawd how I hate Tony Romo. I survived the Quincy Carter years. I deserve better than this.

Im sorry, Wisconsin gave him to you, we didnt want him. lol

^blown out of proportion IMO. he didn't look down at him to know he was smoking both his legs, just moving backwards. If naturally moving backwards is wrong I don't want to be right!

IMHO i think it was on purpose.  If you can't tell you stepped backwards onto someone/something...  Then on top of it to step backwards and then put your weight on it, and then step forward, he was clearly not moving backwards. He walks away like nothing happened either.  If he truly did it on accident, his actions after the fact that Rodgers screamed at him and slapped at him would have been different.  Instead he walks off like nothing happened.