• Announcements

• Bullitt

New Theme Added   08/01/2017

Just added a new theme, let us know what you think and let us know if there are any issues with the color. Logo is still a work in progress. 
Stang_GT

Football Is Here Again

IMHO i think it was on purpose. If you can't tell you stepped backwards onto someone/something... Then on top of it to step backwards and then put your weight on it, and then step forward, he was clearly not moving backwards. He walks away like nothing happened either. If he truly did it on accident, his actions after the fact that Rodgers screamed at him and slapped at him would have been different. Instead he walks off like nothing happened.

Think about if someone pushes you backwards. If you're still moving backwards and one foot slips you aren't taking another step to regain balance? Rewatch it in full speed not slow mo and it doesnt look malicious.

Regardless of intent, I think its all blown out of proportion because the NFL protects quarterbacks like daughters at prom. Did you see the hand to the face Stafford got? Like that even impacted him in anyway shape or form.

I honestly didn't even watch the game :-/  Driving back home from Milwaukee.    I do think its blown out of proportions because of Suh's past, if it was any other player it probably wouldn't get this type of national attention. 

I honestly didn't even watch the game :-/ Driving back home from Milwaukee. I do think its blown out of proportions because of Suh's past, if it was any other player it probably wouldn't get this type of national attention.

Lol didn't miss much. One legged Rodgers is better than two legged Stafford

First step was without a doubt accidental.  Second step, still looks intentional to me.

suhstep.0.gif

It's whatever we all know Rogers is the NFL's golden boy.  Any other QB and player and this wouldn't of been an issue.  

Helmet to helmet is totally allowed though when the tables are turned.

10888578_797251410322989_106016550738437

Completely agree that if it was any other QB it would of been nothing.  Kindof like when Baker laid a late hit on Foles, no one cared.  Actually even the retard formerly known as Stephen A Smith liked it: 

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Stephen-A-Smith-loved-Chris-Bakers-late-hit-on-Nick-Foles.html

foles.gif

Suh said, "his feet were numb from the cold, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Wednesday."  A source said Suh told appeals officer Ted Cottrell on Tuesday that he couldn't tell the difference between Rodgers' feet and the ground.

Maybe Rex Ryan could warm his feet up a little, he is in need of a new job.....

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-York-Jets-coach-Rex-Ryan-has-foot-fetish-so-what-122210

Related image

Ahhh yesterday was like being on vacation, unless you are a Colts fan. 

1 hour ago, droptoppony said:

Ahhh yesterday was like being on vacation, unless you are a Colts fan. 

Did you need to remind us......  :-(

• Haha 1