partzman

2003 cobra wont stay running. frps or fpdm?

So woke up in the morning and car wouldnt run right fuel spurting out whole nine yards. didnt need to search the forums to know it was the FRPS. Ordered a new one and a kb disc. installed after letting motor sit for 24 hrs. Same result as before. Went ahead and pulled the plugs and they were pretty fouled out. let the motor breath for 4 hours and installed 8 new tr6's. ran the motor with coils unplugged just to make sure it was not flooded. Still after all this motor still acts like it is running super rich. no code other than p0609 pcm connection error. also replaced the fpdm and still nothing. I have exhausted everything i have been able to find using the search function and just stumped. Any miracle ideas that dont end with me having it towed to my shop 45 min away?

That thought is in the back of my mind and i guess if it is that im up a creek with no paddle. The thing is these terminators seem to have a ton of fuel problems that look exactly like this and i cant help but imagine it is something in that area.

Turned out to be a really bad batch of gasoline from my local sheetz. got some octane and seafoam in it and was able to keep it running long enough to build some heat and it started to clear some really nasty stuff out through the tailpipes. it threw carbon about 15 feet back

yeah it sucks for the time i put in. kinda ruined my weekend but the car is headed up to the tuner to get the gas tested and then dumped. tank has to come out. if the gas is indeed bad sheetz will be footing a very large repair bill