Blackmage

What's your garage/shop look like?

I thought this would be kinda fun.  Some of you guys work out of cardboard boxes and build spectacular rides, others work on concrete out in the elements and make me envy your passion to get shit done.   I find it hard going into a clean garage to swap a trim piece at times lol   Lets see where you work on your rides!

This was my first garage I worked on the car in, Mom and Dad's when i was in HS and college.

IMG_1046.jpg

Then i bought a house last year and stepped up to this!

5AD414C6-72F7-4175-B2C2-F87B0D53F8D9_zps

My car has gone from backyard on cement, to a little ass 1car garage where I did my head/cam swap, back to my backyard on the grass for valvespring swap and cam degreeing, and most recently @1997cobra's garage for the past two trans swaps and major welding work

My car has gone from backyard on cement, to a little ass 1car garage where I did my head/cam swap, back to my backyard on the grass for valvespring swap and cam degreeing, and most recently @1997cobra's garage for the past two trans swaps and major welding work

god your car is a whore ;)

b5a887820025432445f0aa35ff0696eb.jpg my little shop of horrors lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh that pole has to be a royal pain in the ass!

I'll stay out if you guys want :(

Haha were kidding. Get your ass in here!

Ugh that pole has to be a royal pain in the ass!

Haha were kidding. Get your ass in here!

. Yes and it's load bearing so there's not to much I can do [emoji29]

Here's a few pics. First is the cool shot with low lighting from the other day:

FdMmUv.jpg

And a few from tonight, first with the DSLR

wC0TSn.jpg

khqzb0.jpg

PKkTfA.jpg

vittfP.jpg

Sp9l1f.jpg

Wide angle iPhone

JlA2rW.jpg

Fisheye iPhone

zLvrFK.jpg

I still need to finish the drywall in the front half of the garage as you can see, but the mustang needs to be mobile first so I can pull it out of the garage lol

You call that a garage?!?! .... *sigh* why not me!!! Looks so cozy in there! I really need a tire/wheel wall mount like that. Home Depot?

weld up your own steve!

wC0TSn.jpg

your front wheel looks abnormally big here... lol

Back before I exploded the Fox in the corner into a million pieces.

IMG_2286_zpsd0266391.jpg

so much room for activities!!

You call that a garage?!?! .... *sigh* why not me!!! Looks so cozy in there! I really need a tire/wheel wall mount like that. Home Depot?

Thanks! been trying to get that feel in the space so it would be more enjoyable to be there when I'm working on stuff. And yup, the "Tire Loft" from HD, I wanna say it was like $40, couldn't build one for that cheap lol.

your front wheel looks abnormally big here... lol

You didn't know? I swapped to 22" HRE's lol. Yea I dunno why it looks massive, I'm guessing the ultimate 4x4 status plus no skirts maybe lol.

Haha I know @Psychorugby and @Blackmage , I'll slap the wide angle on the iphone tonight and get a pic of my laboratory lol.

and they were worried about Kim's ass breaking the internet, challenge accepted.  You will all witness Dan break the internet with his old tools and attention to detail laced garage.  It was fun while it lasted, time to go back to playing outside till the street lights come on now.

and they were worried about Kim's ass breaking the internet, challenge accepted.  You will all witness Dan break the internet with his old tools and attention to detail laced garage.  It was fun while it lasted, time to go back to playing outside till the street lights come on now.

Haha I don't know about breaking the internet lol, but thanks Steve :2thumb:

• Supporting Member

Lol it's a Quadrunner LT160 ... and it's for sale!!! Wanna buy it?!

. While I really want a quad for my daughters, I don't quite think we're neighbors so, noooope.

• Supporting Member

Willing to ship! Buyers expense of course ;):P

So generous of you! I'm hoping you accept payment in the form of sunshine cause I've got so much of it here I don't know what to do with it all.

if anyone on here has seen my friends make fun of me when i talk about my garage on facebook. you would know you won't see any pics of my garage up in here along side of you peoples fn garages geez! complete with lifts and shit dam man!!! i don't even have full concrete floors  :(

i used to keep my cars i built in storage around the corner from my house for $220 a month. well then me and a couple buddies built my own garage and it works fine. they call it a huge shed  B-)

if anyone on here has seen my friends make fun of me when i talk about my garage on facebook. you would know you won't see any pics of my garage up in here along side of you peoples fn garages geez! complete with lifts and shit dam man!!! i don't even have full concrete floors :(

i used to keep my cars i built in storage around the corner from my house for $220 a month. well then me and a couple buddies built my own garage and it works fine. they call it a huge shed B-)

Pic or ban! Doesn't matter, the product you put out is awesome and better then what most people put out who have a sweet setup.

Pic or ban! Doesn't matter, the product you put out is awesome and better then what most people put out who have a sweet setup.

thanks man i really appreciate that. as long as i have room, some tools, and 3 walls with a roof i'm good lol. keeping shit mint while parked in gravel though  :angry:

Don't feel bad @tony, I moved up from this

DSCN1715.jpg

08261256.jpg

05-03-09_1100.jpg

hahaaa, i thought about 1 of those several times lol. seems to do the trick