Prokiller

Ford Carlisle 2015

June 5-7th 

http://carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

who's going this year?  we really should all go.  been a couple years.  @95opal @Yeahloh95 @95riosnake @69clark 

@tony you need to get your butt over to PA for this.  Kidk9 is coming apparently.

@arayray your not far, you going to make it out?

@Steve-Oh  @WildWillyWalker @Sleeperstang1994  anyone else?

EDIT:  the normal hotel we stay in is the Residence Inn.  little on the pricey side but the hotel is really nice, safe parking lot, let us wash our cars, and nice pool/hot tub, grill and patio and a basketball court.  

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/harri-residence-inn-harrisburg-carlisle/

I'd really like to go, but I'll only have Sunday available. I'm starting a new job next week and I don't get any vacation next year. Saturday I'll be going to Hyperfest at Summit Point Raceway so that just leaves me Sunday, and maybe Saturday night if you guys are up late, lol.

I'd really like to go, but I'll only have Sunday available. I'm starting a new job next week and I don't get any vacation next year. Saturday I'll be going to Hyperfest at Summit Point Raceway so that just leaves me Sunday, and maybe Saturday night if you guys are up late, lol.

congrats?  sucks you won't get any vacation.  and i'm sure we'll be up saturday night.  that's usually the night we hang till the wee hours.

I'm definitely going, and doing my best to have a car there :2thumb:

If I don't have a car with me there, I will just drown my sorrows in alcohol.

if the vert doesn't sell by then you can pretend that's your car for the weekend

yeah i still need to book my room ,let me know if you want to share one?

assuming your not sharing with mom/jeff, sure thing.  what about Dan?

also added prefered hotel link in original post.

I'll definitely be looking to split a room, I prefer horizontal sleeping surfaces...that's about as picky as I get when it comes to hotel accommodations so I have no need for my own room.

i assume the woman won't be coming?

i assume the woman won't be coming?

There's about a 99.9% chance she won't. She can never get Fridays off work. The only way she ever has a Friday off, it's when she is off the whole week on vacation, but we already have plans for her vacation time next year.

for some reason i get nervous thinking about going to these ford/mustang enthusiasts type shows with my big ass wheels and bags and shit but i've thickened my skin over the last few years so faaak it i'd go for sure!!! if ryan goes with his 19's and 20's i'll go :P

for some reason i get nervous thinking about going to these ford/mustang enthusiasts type shows with my big ass wheels and bags and shit but i've thickened my skin over the last few years so faaak it i'd go for sure!!! if ryan goes with his 19's and 20's i'll go :P

Id rather see your car than all the louvered, Bullitt wheeled stangs. :)

Tony, you will probably leave the show salivating over the idea of getting yourself some caliper covers and sumitomo tires... that's the good stuff.

A couple years back, I had just parked and was wiping my car down. Some redneck walked up and said nice car, etc etc... then he paused and said 'cept that carbon fahhber, judt don' lack it! (tried to spell it phonetically to give you a feel of how inbred it sounded. I was like well, obviously I do, that's why it's on my car. lol

Every Joe shmoe wants to walk up and tell you what they don't like about your car... Then they leave the show in their '89 Monte complete with maaco paint job and cragers.

Next time someone tells me about what they don't like on my car I'm gonna ask to see their ride and trash it. Oh well i thought we were talking about things we didn't like

if you do bring her don't tell her i said any of this cause she won't let you talk to me man :( lol

Hahahahha what she doesn't know won't hurt her

So really though @tony, you better bring yo ass.

And Bryan you best come too... Imagine the epic photos with the cars from this site all together... We can break instagram.

I have intentions! If the big plans are completed and bugs are worked out, I'll be there! [emoji48]