Prokiller

Ford Carlisle 2015

This is an option, but may be a day trip for me.  Which day is best to come?  

Saturday is the best day for the show. Friday is mostly setting up and an informal show field, and Sunday is just awards, then people hit the road mid-day.

This is an option, but may be a day trip for me.  Which day is best to come?  

if you come down, don't be a stranger.  come say hello.  we usually have a few tents setup behind our cars.  there's usually at least somebody hanging around there

I definitely won't be a stranger!  hopefully I can make it down there.  I've gone before - and yes, traffic was just aweful.  What time does everything start in the morning?  

I definitely won't be a stranger!  hopefully I can make it down there.  I've gone before - and yes, traffic was just aweful.  What time does everything start in the morning?  

if your @95opal you get there at like 6am.  but the rest of us try to roll in by 8-9am

Haha I wouldn't be driving my car anyway. I don't recall the roads being shitty at Carlisle... of course my opinion might be skewed because just about anything is better than Pittsburgh roads.

Nobody has any right to bitch until they're driven through metro Detroit. You cross from Michigan to Ohio and their roads SOUND better.

I suppose when they're doing everything they can to keep the city's head above water, road maintenance is the least of their worries lol. I drove through Detroit on my way to get our dog and yea... kinda like Pittsburgh roads but with less breaks between bumps lol.

i don't remember any particularly bad areas around carlisle.  the only time parking is a problem is saturday for the show.  friday and sunday, nobody cares what class area you park in.  as far as rolling in together, don't even bother.  it doesn't work.  when it's busy you will get separated anyway.

i don't remember any particularly bad areas around carlisle.  the only time parking is a problem is saturday for the show.  friday and sunday, nobody cares what class area you park in.  as far as rolling in together, don't even bother.  it doesn't work.  when it's busy you will get separated anyway.

Ah well. Shux. I'm trying to figure out how early I need to get out there Saturday.

And if your car is registered, you get to bring one person with you, correct? I can't find that info now.

Yea if you're registered, one person can ride in with you :2thumb:

Yea if you're registered, one person can ride in with you :2thumb:

or however many you can fit in the car really....i've never seen them actually check.  the two guys that watch the gate are usually too busy to count.