Prokiller

Ford Carlisle 2015

i'm working on it lol. dan's not going at all? i know he's not bringing his car...obviously but thought he would stop by at least

This is Busch league @95riosnake.

There is still hope of the whale cannon making it!!!!

i'm working on it lol. dan's not going at all? i know he's not bringing his car...obviously but thought he would stop by at least 

This is Busch league @95riosnake.

There is still hope of the whale cannon making it!!!!

Sorry guys, it all boils down to me needing to get the oak stairs done in my house ASAP so we can list our house and put an offer on the one we found that we love. If I took those 3 days off working it would mean waiting 2 more weeks to list our house, and I'm not sure we'd still have a chance at the one we want. I'm extremely pissed off honestly, it seems every time I want to go to a show, even a local cruise, some shit comes up and I can't :( I was really looking forward to shooting the shit with you guys.

no it's not ok dan....i'm deleting you from facebook and.......well just facebook i guess  :angry:

j/k man i think we'll see you around more once you get that cobra wrapped up. you will be showing the holy shit out of it i bet :P

no it's not ok dan....i'm deleting you from facebook and.......well just facebook i guess  :angry:

j/k man i think we'll see you around more once you get that cobra wrapped up. you will be showing the holy shit out of it i bet :P

Honestly I can't wait to get this thing out of the damn garage and stretch its legs. I don't even remember what it sounds like anymore :(

After all this work put into the car this time around, I'll need to be showing and driving it as much as possible lol.

• Moderators

Sorry guys, it all boils down to me needing to get the oak stairs done in my house ASAP so we can list our house and put an offer on the one we found that we love. If I took those 3 days off working it would mean waiting 2 more weeks to list our house, and I'm not sure we'd still have a chance at the one we want. I'm extremely pissed off honestly, it seems every time I want to go to a show, even a local cruise, some shit comes up and I can't :( I was really looking forward to shooting the shit with you guys.

But think about the new garage!

But think about the new garage!

The only drawback of the new house is the garage is only 22x22 as I was telling you the other night. I can make it work in the short term, but a second story workshop addition on it would have to be a future plan. I'm excited about the house, the garage not so much.

• Moderators

The only drawback of the new house is the garage is only 22x22 as I was telling you the other night. I can make it work in the short term, but a second story workshop addition on it would have to be a future plan. I'm excited about the house, the garage not so much.

The carport then?!

any local or kinda local members know the forecast as of late? i look here and there online but figured you guys that live kinda close would get detailed weather info. i just hope it's not a gigantic wash out lol

any local or kinda local members know the forecast as of late? i look here and there online but figured you guys that live kinda close would get detailed weather info. i just hope it's not a gigantic wash out lol

Screenshot_2015-06-02-12-02-44_zpskaolig

I think I've only been to Carlisle once without rain out of 8 or 9 times I've gone... don't worry, I'm sure there will still be plenty of decent weather. Once the rain stops, dry off your car and carry on lol.

As we always said, it's not Carlisle without a rainstorm lol.

yeah i don't even both to look at the weather for carlisle anymore.  i'm going regardless and so is just about everybody else.  it ALWAYS rains that weekend in some form or another.  worst case scenario is you need 4 people to hold down the legs of the tent from the tornado force winds that whip through.  you get drenched, and then a couple hours later your sweating your ass off again.

AGENDA:

Friday morning: swap meet.  get there early to get the best parts, maybe not at the best deals, but usually you can haggle.

Friday afternoon:  vendor midway.  don't forget to sign up at ford for the free t-shirt

Friday night: imbibe alcohol and meat

Saturday morning: clean the car.

Saturday midday: walk the show area and complain about walking up the hill to see the trucks and get halfway there and say screw it and go sit back under the tent. 

Saturday afternoon: hit up the ford drive event and beat the hell out of some ford/lincoln cars in a parking lot.  save the fastest car for your last run and hammer down.  get kicked out.

Saturday night: drink copious amounts of alcoholic beverages and usually throw some burgers/hotdogs/steaks on the grill.  all while being too loud for the 90 yr old guests who are trying to sleep at 10pm on a saturday night.

Sunday morning: see who won the classes and take pictures in a more or less clear field.

Sunday midday: walk the swap meet again and try and score awesome deals on parts because they don't want to take it home.

Sunday afternoon:  say goodbye and head on home, sun burnt and exhausted.

Monday: miss it already and get ready for the next one.  post pictures.

AGENDA:

Friday morning: swap meet.  get there early to get the best parts, maybe not at the best deals, but usually you can haggle.

Friday afternoon:  vendor midway.  don't forget to sign up at ford for the free t-shirt

Saturday morning: clean the car.

Saturday midday: walk the show area and complain about walking up the hill to see the trucks and get halfway there and say screw it and go sit back under the tent. 

Saturday afternoon: hit up the ford drive event and beat the hell out of some ford/lincoln cars in a parking lot.  save the fastest car for your last run and hammer down.  get kicked out.

Sunday morning: see who won the classes and take pictures in a more or less clear field.

Sunday midday: walk the swap meet again and try and score awesome deals on parts because they don't want to take it home.

Sunday afternoon:  say goodbye and head on home, sun burnt and exhausted.

Monday: miss it already and get ready for the next one.  post pictures.

I think the only thing you missed was drink beer and eat pizza outside the hotel till 3am or so and get bitched at by the other guests for making noise outside, lol.

I think the only thing you missed was drink beer and eat pizza outside the hotel till 3am or so and get bitched at by the other guests for making noise outside, lol.

good call...updated the agenda.

i kinda want to see this hill now lol

You will lol

Just checked the weather, starting to look more and more like a nicer day.  Showing only 0.01 inches of rainfall now Sunday still looks like a wash.

so ryan has no facebook and albert broccoli deletes his....i have so many questions tho  :angry: lol

just kinda wondering about getting a hotel saturday night. is it next to impossible to find one? 

also do they have any kind of cruise type of thing or is it just park at show and go to hotel afterwards? i seen a video where it looked like a bunch of mustangs were cruising through town or something....i like doing that kind of stuff if they do. 

so ryan has no facebook and albert broccoli deletes his....i have so many questions tho  :angry: lol

just kinda wondering about getting a hotel saturday night. is it next to impossible to find one? 

also do they have any kind of cruise type of thing or is it just park at show and go to hotel afterwards? i seen a video where it looked like a bunch of mustangs were cruising through town or something....i like doing that kind of stuff if they do. 

they do now have a downtown cruise but i think you have to sign up and pay for it.  it's a fairly new addition to the weekend.  maybe only a couple years now.  we've never done it.  as far as hotel....yeah this late in the game it might be tough to find a room.  we are staying in the residence inn.  give them a call and see what you can do.  if they give you any crap about having to stay 3 nights, you can always agree to it initially to get the booking then just cancel sunday night when you show up.  troy has done it and it works.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/harri-residence-inn-harrisburg-carlisle/

(717) 610-9050

they do now have a downtown cruise but i think you have to sign up and pay for it.  it's a fairly new addition to the weekend.  maybe only a couple years now.  we've never done it.  as far as hotel....yeah this late in the game it might be tough to find a room.  we are staying in the residence inn.  give them a call and see what you can do.  if they give you any crap about having to stay 3 nights, you can always agree to it initially to get the booking then just cancel sunday night when you show up.  troy has done it and it works.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/harri-residence-inn-harrisburg-carlisle/

(717) 610-9050

called reservations....$169 fri and $179 saturday lol. $400 for hotel rooms....hell naaahhhh! 

but thanks for the info man much appreciated. i called around and harrisburgh pa seems to have some hotels and they are about 11-13 miles away. so i may do that 

Just toss some pillows and body wash in the stang. Sleep in car, stand in downpouring storms and suds up!!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

shit i'll bring a tent say i wont  B-)

You ain't hardcore enough!!! We've seen your girly ways!!!!! I TRIPLE DOGG DARE YOU CAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT!!!!!!

$-)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

dude i'll fn sell my house and pitch that fucker right here on broad st. dammit 

called reservations....$169 fri and $179 saturday lol. $400 for hotel rooms....hell naaahhhh! 

but thanks for the info man much appreciated. i called around and harrisburgh pa seems to have some hotels and they are about 11-13 miles away. so i may do that 

Stayed here one year.  Drive kind of sucked but it's a little cheaper than the above.  Call and check the parking sitch, might be valet only at the hotel but there should be self park close by.  Also a bunch of cool bars within walking distance.

http://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/harrisburg/mdtdt/hoteldetail

Stayed here one year.  Drive kind of sucked but it's a little cheaper than the above.  Call and check the parking sitch, might be valet only at the hotel but there should be self park close by.  Also a bunch of cool bars within walking distance.

http://www.ihg.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/harrisburg/mdtdt/hoteldetail

awesome steve thanks i'll check it out 

@tony I'm surprised there's even anything within a reasonable radius that is still taking reservations at this point, they get booked up months in advance usually. I'm going to guess the prices you were quoted were taking advantage of the situation for sure.

aw no doubt. we travel around a lot and i know the whole travel season price hike game lol. but $400 for 2 days is high asf. i'll find a super 8 or some shit first...just me and sammy. if the wife was coming then yea....i'd be shelling out the 400 lol