Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Maximum351

Everyone please welcome Maximum351 to SN95Source.com.

Maximum351 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Maximum351's Profile

:welcomenew:

Hello guys, thanks for the welcome. My name is Max and I live in Albuquerque, NM (home of Walter White and Jessie Pinkman). I haven't been on a forum for a while, so forgive me if I look like a n00b.

I own a few Fords: 1995 Mustang GT, 2005 Crown Victoria P71, 1997 Lincoln Town Car, and a 1988 F250.

Mods on the Mustang include: D1 Procharger, OEM Cobra intake manifold, BBK throttle body & strut brace, Corbeau driver seat, BC Racing front coilovers, UPR rear coilovers, SSR Vienna EV wheels, (and you cant miss) Big Country Labs wing. A few other small things of course. The car runs on a Megasquirt II. Now allow me to share some pictures of the fleet!!

16234602226_2df1930998_b.jpg

16259696932_c8a372ce89_b.jpg

16234656016_4f0423201e_b.jpg

16072927728_87e6954291_b.jpg

16258641801_67d4d9e2b0_b.jpg

15638094874_a1df1eb2b5_b.jpg

Welcome aboard!   Youre one of them assholes that rides around in a crown vic and scares the crap out of everyone ;) hahah

Nice rides man!  I love the over the top, literally, wing !

@tony thank you! Makes me happy that others can appreciate it. You used to have the bagged 'vert right?

@95riosnake I'm certainly glad I found a good forum to join, thanks for the invite!

@Blackmage Haha I suppose I am! It was my girlfriends choice of car and it's her daily so you could say she is the asshole lmao :D

@tony thank you! Makes me happy that others can appreciate it. You used to have the bagged 'vert right?

yes sir i did. one thing you'll like about this forum is that you can go ahead and stretch them tires while sittin' in the weeds and you wont have to read 48 comments of bitter hatred about it :) so stick around.

Cars look awesome man!  Welcome to the site.   Does the crown vic work as a good "get the fuck out of my way" machine?  I always wanted a Marauder just to watch people move over as I come up on them.

Cars look awesome man!  Welcome to the site.   Does the crown vic work as a good "get the fuck out of my way" machine?  I always wanted a Marauder just to watch people move over as I come up on them.

god i want a marauder so bad.  they look just downright bad ass.

• Moderators

yes sir i did. one thing you'll like about this forum is that you can go ahead and stretch them tires while sittin' in the weeds and you wont have to read 48 comments of bitter hatred about it :) so stick around.

Just 47 comments  ;)

@tony either type semicolon+right parenthesis or click the smiley face in the reply box:

2015-01-1413_59_30-WelcomeToSN95Sourceco

man i know how to post smileys lol. they're just not working right ow for me. forgot about the ; tho lol

275/30's on 10.5's and zero hate comments

That's because we aren't infected with the typical knuckle draggers here who think that just because they wouldn't personally choose a particular mod, that they need to overstate their ignorant opinion lol. I really will never understand the tendency of the automotive enthusiast world to become so opinionated against other people's choice in what they do to their cars. In the end, we're all on the same team against the people who look at you like a crazy person when you say a car is more than just something to get you from point A to point B. (would be a good time to have our toasting beer smiley back)

well said dan and wish i could word things in such a way, rather then doing what i do to the overly opinionated rude ass people and attack like a psycho lol.

Haha well it's definitely entertaining! I actually quite enjoy sitting down and reading a good Tony rant, lol. No punches pulled and zero fucks given :2thumb:

Haha well it's definitely entertaining! I actually quite enjoy sitting down and reading a good Tony rant, lol. No punches pulled and zero fucks given :2thumb:

lol....yea i feel pretty good about them when i finish but later on when i'm not pissed anymore it's all facepalm :(