Bullitt

Founding Members

Well as some of you know, those that have joined have been getting a member number and a title of Founding member. Well we ran with this for the first month and as of 12am this morning the Founding members have been set in the books. We have a 111 Founding members. With this title we are working on something special as kind of a thank you for helping us get this site launched. Once we have worked out all the details we will let you know. Thank you all.

you is stupid. You doesn't have cool camaro signature now.

I is a member of foundation. I gets cool shiznits stuffs.

(see how I kept that on topic)

Haha, I actually started feeling like white trash seeing that camaro every time I posted.

Me and Detriot are still working on that

I started a thread in the pw section ..... if people wanna submit design ideas and stuff I made a specific thread ..... post whore it up

Idk if y'all are looking for founder oriented stickers I got a supplier I think

The D3V

Edited by D3vst8r96gt

what a cool gesture on you the staffs part! i'm happy with the title "founding member" in itself! appreciate that fellas :)

Edited by tony

^^ This.. I dont post too much but always on and reading. Dont know some of you aswell as others, but everyone seems chill and down to earth and respectful. Good bunch of people here.

Edited by Pushrod91

^^ This.. I dont post too much but always on and reading. Dont know some of you aswell as others, but everyone seems chill and down to earth and respectful. Good bunch of people here.
ditto!