Bullitt

Founding Members

^^ This.. I dont post too much but always on and reading. Dont know some of you aswell as others, but everyone seems chill and down to earth and respectful. Good bunch of people here.

I agree

You don't think he'll get tired?

Then he's a f'n TIGER

Sent from my iPad using Magic.

i would not have the slightest.....are tigers known for giving alot of bj's?

what was the determining factor for making the cut off point at 111? Was that just the total member count at the time of the decision? Feel bad for unlucky #112 lol

what was the determining factor for making the cut off point at 111? Was that just the total member count at the time of the decision? Feel bad for unlucky #112 lol
It wasn't the number 111 we stopped at. That's just the total number of members we had when the deadline ended. Anyone who joined within the first month received "founding member" status.

I just came back from Twin Peaks, and I swear I got the ONLY waitress who wasn't super hot. Last time I was here in Texas I went to Hooters, and got the same thing. WTF?

Anyway, what are we talking about?

Paul.

Lol i was goin to say whaaaaa. Although is there a way to change my screen name? Wasnt aware of all the bullitts til after i made it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Change it to F-Street!! FTMFW!! OG right there. LOL

Lol i was goin to say whaaaaa. Although is there a way to change my screen name? Wasnt aware of all the bullitts til after i made it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

PM me your new request! I'll get it done for yah