Det_Riot

6th Annual SN95Source.com Official Cruise 2015 Roll Call

Who all is going to be making it down for the cruise this year!?!

I plan to be there, but I do not have my Mach1 anymore, purchased a 2010 Shelby. I will cruise with you guys hold up the ass end and take some GO PRO fly bys of you if you like!

I plan to be there, but I do not have my Mach1 anymore, purchased a 2010 Shelby. I will cruise with you guys hold up the ass end and take some GO PRO fly bys of you if you like!

That's awesome!! Absolutely man!

I'm in, I'll be in my 94 black gt. When do we order our shirts?

Getting the design put together right now! I'll start a new thread when we have them ready togo

I'll be there.  I'm hoping I'm not a dummy and overlooked it... but has an official Cruise date been announced yet?  I always get my Mustang Week days planned ahead pretty early lol.  Also, will there be any shirts available to purchase on site, or by preorder only?

During Mustang Week. The cruise is Saturday the 18th, Morning of the Final Mustang Week Show day. We're working on the final design for the T-Shirts and putting some media together as far as the route and the crucial information about the cruise.

I won't be there for the week, but should be there Tuesday for the meet and greet and Saturday for the cruise/event at the mall. Not sure if I will be in my car or my girls car yet as I haven't replaced my rack bushings since they disappeared last year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Will be there with the Mach. Hoping to get a few more Mach 1 there too.

The more the merrier! If you can get them to confirm we can out in a shirt order for em too!