Psychorugby

Meet Valentine

• Moderators

Finally traded in the X5 and picked this beauty up!

IMG_37081_zpsh5hj9wi0.jpg

CPO (with full bumper to bumper coverage for 100k miles) 2013 GT Brembo car... with Borla exhaust already installed.  She only had 10k miles, so she's just broken in!  While setting up the Sync account, my wife named her Valentine since we wasted all of Valentine's Day sitting in a car dealership.  This is (sadly) the most powerful car I have ever driven, and I cannot wipe the smile off my face.

• Moderators

Congrats Chris! First you get some damn nice wheels, then you pick up a Coyote?    Quite the week for ya!   Lets hope this gives you less troubles than the X5 did ;)

Helluva 2015 so far!  We joke that there's a kitty cat and a doggie in the garage now with the Jag and Mustang.  Time to get a Ford Racing banner to hang up next to the Jaguar Racing flag.

• Moderators

that's awesome chris!  you'll have to get with Troy @Yeahloh95.  he knows all about these things now.

Thanks!  Looking forward to learning about these since my knowledge pretty much stops in 95.

Buh bye sn95 budget :-( congrats Chris!!

Wife's rule is no upgrades to Valentine until 50 Shades of Red gets some love.

Thanks! Looking forward to learning about these since my knowledge pretty much stops in 95.

Wife's rule is no upgrades to Valentine until 50 Shades of Red gets some love.

Yayyyyyy

• Moderators

Congrats and I'm about to make your day rough on the wallet in a little bit ;)

Wallet is tapped out, but I am still sitting on your website looking at stuff I can't afford.

• Moderators

very cool i will help how ever :) i can

Thanks Troy!  Right now it'st just getting used to the snappy clutch and hair trigger throttle lol.  Then I need to know what the best CAI is so I can start saving pennies.

• Moderators

Congrats Chris! Enjoy the presence of an actual aftermarket for that car, it will be a breath of fresh air compared to the 94/95 red headed step children lol

Thanks!  It's actually overwhelming... especially when you're not allowed to do anything to the car lol.

yeah i am going with the cj intake and will need to switch to a cold air to go with it , i have a carbon jlt that works awesome

That's the exact intake I was looking at this morning.

• Moderators

Oh and btw, how the hell is there only one picture in this thread?!

Been too busy driving it!

Tucked in at work this morning:

14CCBB6A-8933-45E4-BCD4-558D5B3C3004_zps

758C6717-AFF3-4288-A5B8-C37403679AF3_zps

And the Brembos in the driveway yesterday:

IMG_37101_zpsq59lh7jb.jpg

@tony I'll get you side shot so you can start chopping wheels lol.

• Moderators

is it a track pak car or just a brembo car?

Just a Brembo car unfortunately. No Boss rear end for me.

agreed...they need some color to pop.

Not gonna happen for a while since I would want to powder coat them... But what color?

Just a Brembo car unfortunately. No Boss rear end for me.

Not gonna happen for a while since I would want to powder coat them... But what color?

idk man i can only picture silver or red lol. they do a "chrome" powder coating the really looks more like polished aluminum. with red lettering that might look purdy

• Moderators

idk man i can only picture silver or red lol. they do a "chrome" powder coating the really looks more like polished aluminum. with red lettering that might look purdy

That could look cool.  All I can see is gloss gunmetal with red letters.  The raw oxidized aluminum just is... meh.

• Moderators

what kind of friend would I be if I didn't keep you in the now?

I expect nothing less.  This car is a blessing and a curse.  There's so much aftermarket and I'm not allowed to partake!