Psychorugby

Meet Valentine

that makes 2 compliments in a row and not even a single "like" or a thank you...is it cause i clown on them legs  :D lol. 

you plan to do anything with your seats to match the wheel or do they already look good with it? 

My B!  Fixed it!

I would love to get a set of factory Recaros.  I'm not sure the 13-14 Recaros were Alcantara though (pretty sure the Boss seats were Alcantara, but don't want to be a poser with the Boss 302 logo stitched in them... even though my goal with this car is to make it a Boss-ish tribute). I know the Ford Racing sears for the 15s are Alcantara, but they're $3k for a set and not sure they would fit.  

do you happen to know the part number for the boss wheel thanks

put the boss seats in and stop being a pussy :D

You giving me $3k?!

do you happen to know the part number for the boss wheel thanks

7S4Z-3600-AA

Is the Boss wheel any thicker than the standard wheel?  Maybe its just the pictures but I'm surprised it doesn't have more girth to it.

The shifter and e-brake boot look really nice!  Really lifts the interior!

4-powder.jpg

Funny story but totally unrelated to anything but this picture.  Back in the late 90's my cousin was a trainer for the Chicago Bears.  I forget who it was but one of the players joked that he looked like the guy from powder (the movie the above picture is from).  It fit, cause he was a short, bald white guy in a sea monstrously big, predominantly black players.  The name wound up sticking and by the end of the 4-5 years he worked for them everyone from the players to the coaches to the office called him powder rather than his actual name.

Is the Boss wheel any thicker than the standard wheel?  Maybe its just the pictures but I'm surprised it doesn't have more girth to it.

The shifter and e-brake boot look really nice!  Really lifts the interior!

The Boss wheel is the same thickness as stock, which is pretty thick... albeit close to "normal" thickness.  It feels thinner though for some reason.

Funny story but totally unrelated to anything but this picture.  Back in the late 90's my cousin was a trainer for the Chicago Bears.  I forget who it was but one of the players joked that he looked like the guy from powder (the movie the above picture is from).  It fit, cause he was a short, bald white guy in a sea monstrously big, predominantly black players.  The name wound up sticking and by the end of the 4-5 years he worked for them everyone from the players to the coaches to the office called him powder rather than his actual name.

I used to work with a guy that was hairless and pasty like Powder.  His name was Powder too lol.  I got called Casper by all the guys on my football team.

On 2/18/2015 at 3:14 PM, Prokiller said:

needs moar low!

This has been corrected.  As soon as I can figure out how to host pictures correctly and post them, you'll have proof.

Google Images link, so it probably doesn't work...

Shortly after I did the suspension - Koni adjustable shocks and struts, BMR handling springs, BMR adjustable panhard bar, BMR non-adjustable lower control arms, BMW lower control arm relocation brackets, and MM caster/camber plates:

xocvQJiYGakVfJRV5QSHYnG5dgbeitEaZbUBXjZlJW3rk4ErPmEWJD6igeCkMsKg-kutLkhWdxjT6Nua2GSw69Jo1mrmevtI53880Y7hsbsKccKYyrNKKUzncXKFyKtxh1IKHWgUfqhLJM1zLBCbxhbfT_GdXCfYRyLCa_jDGOKPnfem41mSsZ0hOyf3fj0L3PdZHYdO3esKeB5WVZYmBmNERHanegK2jnvB2wFvSNnbGxzmlQitjLNvuQPOkDWu4yDyzLNrqAakJEEK3yxx-48Px9u1As2QF8r_7Hr6rbRGno6QlQShVqnKSB2MT5zC4nP--ak8ASTz0vwcpVAjtfLCW-_lYHiFGSMP_xNu861l1R2caXQu5BbiWuWj4QU5COqo6jKRx5ciWmCx7-X6ukDhfCBb6dfKFMrTVyweZMMWohLkCbYFZWHVEOSZeQ8Ib5cA231CmAkDbRhbQpxBeK9zpPR9l65YZlsl0HhNrQa3wiW2uBXaCpfInX6xKbju7dwA_TV6HYFLXJaBhXY-FwicaaLBp2A-j2O5_6cMFDlPMOw_Tr4pqZ5ESjjMQAgVCa_hwywnPw6SBxZw9zdgeWSOkvlUNrNw269OFE4xtI1Y4P0IKloqUcRVoq6qMXY=w784-h588-no

About 6 months later, fully settled:

gDmAkcD4fItwMPosu6DWii1Kz-mK1argVZd5HdZwCbZElRlc9vCPTBuo09kLNxe5KXmse3Mej0VKkAwjZIDorrJjeJ5iJ_MOpVv0bZSPtMMF9nWDvteOrBhSX1g1DsuZ0r1F6E-GMjZxhXHk1_rJTRM2N7forY0b48OsAC5cCGVPHe7UCn8JQXavpJjRBceboiL-h1mNEPdvhiDs1gdy4-eMRoWG7bl658cI9zJ4AJeDoISIYQIFmrw6cjF5UJHKAuVDcHK0weeNo9T9kxuL837hBK35rEi4KMWub2FnyRo_wRaxqISxa0TZnlbTXngYnqS589D1SaQULGXcdq_CteIQEP6jvM345-AH2ERwluMQmFagge4WoTblpTfYs5c1FVxKbaHUyWIMiaH_PHec4W3Iqd8EelgC1j60fceu3MckDkdUJ8TjPXytY_PEURtHSpmCF4SCiZEptALyu9tLR7aXKKc9B4rzNiXWkXjjKIu5Jhl2mcvdxXDuhX6hIyeYTJJbC5T5HniS7bobY1hFW7v-p_GAGSUJWhNBcWYfnfHX481v5fptsyO54jcPZlAHyYlvcWzW_iLb4wwTf7UNUZfJVXXbLVg03qJOHbJeR6Ll2g30vCaCyFInG6jtEkY=w784-h588-no

Found some TruFiber carbon fiber hood vents that have been discontinued for a long time:

4G7_XwIcBuHxCneHBJH__22X8dkSSuLUKSQUDgqHnO_twylru4FlJmyc1kwtoSQyMlegwiWn9buPgP7Xpve9OnC10uKhHU0dZL3ZumK-BptVxXEY1yU2aEq75P-ZABE4nVMrNR3GYakP7C6gO79K8WbA282uJdab_GfP9JiWg2GeYTb6Bf7TwLubskT4gkjcsAn0890CQf30ulmklyujOezWQIuvKkobiZTGlixCc4ifczoea-_zgCS_xxyTn-z_dSvzowXoKQD2XOfRN-7Lucc7dTGPEGeH6kn7VhoJJP2VdCa9LONBFgWWXgjuuHa01bTyGfoJWukuVIH3iWW2Jc63pCkV8wFP9nZdHyACz9Jgi8qufkKGI2RxBn--9JlS-V4ibz2Wiept8Ve7D4VlH7lvLJq4kM4-qzrMRCW75yhHIx1-GBnboNRRjh7kwNFLtTQ-_yeH93NrVq0lVRGzToG8ntYpzo6gfOCY-lMRUNNbBAJGVZxvodeRLIg8zWSiDSi5YKSRl_wLEY71U8D4O7PPl83WcGbg1SUAcrJTimhDzkPHhHN1SfnFgVGWeN4_vNpNJM_Y1M-29eFxhrn7a7p6egmdEke6Mf_OmIq1Z7PPI1szCC-4JMJ4SNJPz98=w606-h807-no

Car really needs another paint correction and ceramic coat, but I can't string together that many hours.  This weekend hopefully I will have the time to install the 2018 intake manifold, JLT series II CAI, LU47 injectors, and Li Tuning & Racing custom tune!

• Like 1

i like all of this even though i can't see the pictures

27 minutes ago, Prokiller said:

motherfuckinggoogleimagesfuckphotobucket

I tried directly copy/pasting the pictures.  See if that works.

I remember when it use to be really easy to post pics!! Them were the days...........

and no, we can’t see your pics!!

On 8/24/2018 at 12:50 PM, Prokiller said:

motherfuckinggoogleimagesfuckphotobucket

Anyways... got the 2018 intake manifold, JLT series II cold air intake, LU47 injectors, and custom tune installed last night.  I am awaiting the tune revisions after I sent in the datalogs.  Butt dyno says all this is probably 60-70whp over stock.  Still waiting on the long tubes to come out of powdercoat.

I call bs until I get a ride to feel the difference!!!!  Lol

Yeah I just want a ride in that beast!!!  Lol