MustangMagazine

What my car will look like overtime roughly 2years

Well for starters 

1. Car will be plasti-Dipped or Wrapped Teal. I am obsessed with the matte look on SN95's. 

2. My Rovos wheels come in the mail here soon will look like what show in the picture.

3. Window tint ! LOL 

4. Havent Photoshopped how low it actually will be yet. Looking into some bags or coils

5. I do want a bigger cowl, havent photoshopped that yet either haha. 

6. Ill remove the cobra badges and place "4.6" Badges on it!

_

Rear:

1. Im getting 295's For my Rovos Wheels.

2. Saleen wing ill pick one up soon

3. Ify about the Louvers but we'll see they do flow well.

4. The 14' Taillight converison is being made by a buddy of mine for my car we'll see how it turns out, IF not i want to get a set of Horizontals or something.

5. Rear Diffuser i plan on making myself a set with aluminum metal soon whenever i get the opportunity too 

6. Shaved cobra bumper

7. Badge-less in rear.

8. IRS Exhaust Conversion

9. Defiantly liked leaving the underbelly of the bumper black on the teal. 

_

RATE MY INCOMING BUILD :wub:

Teal_Diablo.png

Front_end_rovo.png

I love those tail lights.  I'd love to make those work!

When my buddy finishes them, Ill have him make some more to sell :D

awesome that you're considering bags! 

Love the low look ! bags is the way to go

I need to see those in the real world and how are they being made? (Taillights)

My buddy said hes gonna make a whole new Fiberglass frame for the lights and shape it to where he can fit the custom LEDs that looks identical to 2014 Tails into them 

That diffuser looks like something my little sister would play with. Go big or go home with that shit. I'm going to assume you've seen mine. I once had a blind man tell me it was the sickest diffuser he's ever laid his eyes on, on par with doublecup_lo.

Anyways, looks like a cool photoshop. Beware if you go bags with IRS, you will most likely not be able to go all that low unless you're willing to lay those pipes on the ground. Just don't expect them to look as shiny as Mystic SVT's if they're constantly on the pavement. 

That diffuser looks like something my little sister would play with. Go big or go home with that shit. I'm going to assume you've seen mine. I once had a blind man tell me it was the sickest diffuser he's ever laid his eyes on, on par with doublecup_lo.

Anyways, looks like a cool photoshop. Beware if you go bags with IRS, you will most likely not be able to go all that low unless you're willing to lay those pipes on the ground. Just don't expect them to look as shiny as Mystic SVT's if they're constantly on the pavement.

I actually was looking for your car on insta last night, i know which car is yours and stuff ive posted it as well before on @MustangMagazine , What did you use to make your diffuser? Would you be willing to make another and sell it too me?

Yeah thats my only thing about going lower with IRS, my dad has an 03 cobra hes only lowered and will scrape that exhaust on certain spots.

download.jpg

I've been asked dozens of times to make splitters and diffusers for people but they all just run away when I give them a price lol.

If you're really serious about it though, It's definitely something I could do.

Just let me know the price.. Wallets a bit butthurt ATM since i just ordered some Rovos

@MustangMagazine, we can construct one. Trust me.

Lets do it brotha !