Prokiller

March ROTM Winner - 69clark

well it should come as no surprise to anyone who looked at the voting numbers, that 69clark is our winner this month.  In a landslide victory with 14 votes which is unheard of here on SN95Source.  And it's not even an SN95!!!  as they say though, give credit where credit is due.  and this car certainly deserves the recognition that it gets.  I've personally driven it in it's current state.  Not even the owner can say that!!  granted it was on the back of a trailer at the time, but still....

Anyway, I want to congratulate a great designer/builder and good friend of mine!  

69clark
- ride tech air ride
- 14 Alcon brakes.
- 6" narrowed rear
- 18x7 and 20x12 budniks with 345 rear tires
- team z mini tubs
- team z k member
- Stifflers fit system, k member brace, spider kit, and tranny crossmember
- 03 cobra motor with 2.3 whipple
- sullivan valve covers
- smooth bay
- a1000 pump and 60lb injectors
- megasquirt
- sparco chrono road seats
- auto meter gauges
- old air ac system
- wings west 93 cobra style side side skirts and rear valance
- SVO sail panels
- t56 tranny with mcleod RXT clutch

DSCF1802.jpg

DSCF1850.jpg

a5261794226b9f2dd90eaee14ea698e4_zps9d7c

. I've personally driven it in it's current state. Not even the owner can say that!! granted it was on the back of a trailer at the time, but still....

Witness! Bad angle but he's in there! https://flic.kr/p/fgSNNA

Beautiful car for sure! Well done sir.

Man I really dropped the ball this month..... went to put in my nominations and thread was closed and apparently I missed voting for ROTM too, haha. Congratulations 69Clark! Great car. Can't wait to see what else is in store for it.

I apologize @69clark with all the things going on with the switch soon I completely forgot to get the new banners up last week.  They are up and good to go but I didn't want you thinking you were not worthy to grace our pages because you are absolutely worthy of it SN95 or not.

Nope, his car isn't worthy, four eyed piece of junk. Ruined that pace car, it's not a mini truck. Should have kept the anemic stock motor and 14" wheels.

;)

to anyone reading this...you have to read it in a southern redneck flair and then walk away with disgust

• Moderators

to anyone reading this...you have to read it in a southern redneck flair and then walk away with disgust

Let's not throw all Southerners and/or rednecks under the bus...

Let's not throw all Southerners and/or rednecks under the bus...

He said southerner because we heard a very thick southern accent speak almost those exact words about Tom's car at Mustang Week lol. Not that all Southerners think that way but this dude sure did lol. There's also a group of pace car purists that hate everything Tom is doing. I'm as far from a purist as it gets so I love where this car is going.

• Moderators

He said southerner because we heard a very thick southern accent speak almost those exact words about Tom's car at Mustang Week lol. Not that all Southerners think that way but this dude sure did lol. There's also a group of pace car purists that hate everything Tom is doing. I'm as far from a purist as it gets so I love where this car is going.

I was kinda kidding as I remember the story.  My grandfather won't even talk to me about my 66 GT because I put a 4 point cage in it and "ruined the car."  Ironic thing is now I want to take the cage out and take it a little more stock looking.

See that is where I must be different from other, only 5 made? Yep I'm completely modifying it, for two reason.  One because it's going to be even more unique and second because I love watching purist lose their damn minds.  It's a car nothing more nothing less.  I love when I get shocked reactions from people when I say it's only a Mustang.   

See that is where I must be different from other, only 5 made? Yep I'm completely modifying it, for two reason. One because it's going to be even more unique and second because I love watching purist lose their damn minds. It's a car nothing more nothing less. I love when I get shocked reactions from people when I say it's only a Mustang.

Motha fuckas are peanut butter and jealous!