Forcefedhatch

Tuning session

This is just a feeler to see what everyone is using for the tuning of their mustangs

1) system

2)version(software)

3)dyno or street tune

4)specifics (engine combo,boost,how much spray)

5) also any power adder specifics(turbo size,blower trim, nitrous jet sizes, water meth nozzle sizes and locations)

The sole reason for this isn't am looking into getting some new tuning software and would possibly like the admins to create a tuning archive for base tunes for any member that needs a base to get to the dyno, or to find a starting point to learning to tunes themselves..

So if you have your tune files(.msq) please post up.. I'd line to check them and the other tunable systems out, so I can get some tunes going for the basis of specific combos.. Thanks guys.. And if anyone has a base tune request.. I'll need these specific listed above to get ya going and a few extra mins to learn the software to get you going..

Once again thanks guys..

Sent from my iPhone

This is just a feeler to see what everyone is using for the tuning of their mustangs

1) system

2)version(software)

3)dyno or street tune

5) also any power adder specifics(turbo size,blower trim, nitrous jet sizes, water meth nozzle sizes and locations)

The sole reason for this isn't am looking into getting some new tuning software and would possibly like the admins to create a tuning archive for base tunes for any member that needs a base to get to the dyno, or to find a starting point to learning to tunes themselves..

So if you have your tune files(.msq) please post up.. I'd line to check them and the other tunable systems out, so I can get some tunes going for the basis of specific combos.. Thanks guys.. And if anyone has a base tune request.. I'll need these specific listed above to get ya going and a few extra mins to learn the software to get you going..

Once again thanks guys..

Sent from my iPhone

Moates Quarterhorse with EEC tuner software

Street tune

Na motor with decent bolt ons

Auto

Don't think I'm using msq files since its live flashing the ecu thru a USB port I built into my dash.

Sent from my iPad using Magic.

Ok great.. That's an awesome start!! There should be a file for your current tune saved on your laptop/tuning device if you ever wanted to load it..

Moates I am definately looking into for a tuning resource for us.. I will be loading a version this weekend and creating base tunes for different combos, with whatever anyone posts up..

Is your car a 5.0,4.6,?

Sent from my iPhone

1) system- SCT Pro Racer Package

2)version(software)- Advantage III. Just updated this week.

3)dyno or street tune- Street

4)specifics (engine combo,boost,how much spray)- Currently N/A. But also used it when I was blown. Big items are 323ci, 80lb injectors, SCT 2800 MAF, Ford GT cams.

5) also any power adder specifics(turbo size,blower trim, nitrous jet sizes, water meth nozzle sizes and locations)- Previously a Procharger D1 at 14psi.

Edited by 01yellercobra

1) system

2)version(software)

3)dyno or street tune

Once again thanks guys..

Sent from my iPhone

I am definately looking into for a tuning resource for us.. I will be loading a version this weekend and creating base tunes for different combos, with whatever anyone posts up..

A few years back, there used to be a tune repository. It was a great place to grab some of the basic pieces, however I would not recommend taking someone elses tune file and just dropping it into your car. Instead of whole tune files, we were uploading templates for specific mods. Injector templates, MAF templates, scalings for certain tables etc etc etc.

That being said.

1) Moates Quarterhorse

2) Binary Editor b.26

3) Street tuning

4)351w (stock shortblock), Lunati turbo cam, AFR 195cc heads, Super Victor intake

5) 70mm On3 turbo kit, 8psi, 900cc injectors, 3.25" HPX MAF