Steve-Oh

Weather Update

Whew, them temps though!

Luckily I hear it's a little cooler with higher elevation so Tony should be fine, the rest of you are gonna be blazin.

247.gif

Troy's gonna be a lobster by the time we get down!

... sh!t I need to find my beach chair.  

Not if he brings his big hat that I barely recognize him without, lol.

Not if he brings his big hat that I barely recognize him without, lol.

Lol funny you say that as I was going to reference the bucket hat in my post but did not. 

Lol there it is!!  Funny thing is up until the other week I've never seen Ryan without his either. 

Similarly you will never see Rich wear anything but shorts, and rarely anything with sleeves. And I think I've seen Tom without a ball cap on maybe twice in the 10+ years (I think that's about right?) I've known him lol.

Oh man, I hope the weather stays clear. I can't complain about any of the years I've been down there. I believe it rained a bit two years ago, but it always waited until the events were over... almost. lol. Actually I think it rained at the Meet and Greet last year....

Can't wait to get this going. Tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever!!!

Oh man, I hope the weather stays clear. I can't complain about any of the years I've been down there. I believe it rained a bit two years ago, but it always waited until the events were over... almost. lol. Actually I think it rained at the Meet and Greet last year....

Can't wait to get this going. Tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever!!!

It was a monsoon last year towards the end of the meet and greet. That storm as really weird...very high winds and heavy rain. Cleared up in like 30-45 minutes though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

lmao...is that rich in the wife beater? 

Yea that's Rich, he'll probably give you a run for your money height-wise so you won't have to feel like the "tall guy" lol.

Pretty sad I'm not going :(

Yea that's Rich, he'll probably give you a run for your money height-wise so you won't have to feel like the "tall guy" lol.

Pretty sad I'm not going :(

hahaa cool...i'm seriously not freakishly tall man i swear. 

lmao...is that rich in the wife beater? 

The wife beater and shorts are the preferred choice of clothing for life. If I have to put on pants and a sleeved shirt Im not happy. lol

i almost forgot to pack the hat its on the list now though .

Don't forget the hat lol Your staying at the same place as last year?

yes the same place right beside broadway at the beach and behind lowes

That's cool Now at least I can find you if we arrive before we can get the key to the house lol. See you tomorrow

I've seen @95opal wear sleeves!  It was like 60° in FL and he was wearing a sweatshirt... that he set on fire welding my car lol.

This is true

SC hasn't been getting a whole lot of rain, but damn the temperatures. We had about two weeks of 100°+. Those weeks sucked ass

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You aren't kidding.  This week has sucked.  I've been visiting my parents in Columbia, SC all this week, and holy shit is it hot.  My fair, whitest of white boys Illinois skin isn't used to this.  I'm completely lobstered up from spending one afternoon at the pool after work.

I'm leaving for home today, too.  It's painful to know I'm heading home when all of your are heading this way for Mustang Week next week and I was so close.  Stopping off in Columbus, Ohio to visit my brother on the way home this weekend so wouldn't be totally shocked to see someone on their way down.

You aren't kidding. This week has sucked. I've been visiting my parents in Columbia, SC all this week, and holy shit is it hot. My fair, whitest of white boys Illinois skin isn't used to this. I'm completely lobstered up from spending one afternoon at the pool after work.

I'm leaving for home today, too. It's painful to know I'm heading home when all of your are heading this way for Mustang Week next week and I was so close. Stopping off in Columbus, Ohio to visit my brother on the way home this weekend so wouldn't be totally shocked to see someone on their way down.

Its no joke here. Its even worst in Columbia because it sits in a like bowl or something. We end up never getting rain while everyone else in the state does. The worse part is there is usually no breeze, just stagnant, hot, humid air.

What part of Columbia were you in? I'm on the outskirts about a mile off of 77 (exit 24).