Steve-Oh

Live from MW2k15

No pics yet, still in route thanks to the worst state in the contiguous 48, Virginia. Here's a pic of the WK hard parked though:

7136b632537e4b01b15640cc5181ba04.jpg

Did see this in VA

a5d25847cf3fb17dda9873e8b09a6f04.jpg

Sent from Space

Here we come! Picks from the New Bern NC Mustang group headed to MB!

YAY!!!   PICS

What's mustang week?

Oh and you didn't know!  Yo @$$ better caaalllllllllllll somebooddddyyyyyyyyyy!  LOL

J/K

It an entire week put on by Mustang enthusiasts in Myrtle Beach, SC.  Some of the events consists of autoX, burn out competitions, drag night, car show, and cruise-ins.  Literally 1000's of Mustangs.  

www.mustangweek.com

Great pics!  I've always loved inkedging's Mach 1.  That car is so awesome.

Saw TONS of people headed to MW as I was driving up from Columbia, SC to Columbus, OH on Friday.  Made the drive entertaining, at least.

I think @Det_Riot is just showing a little skin to draw some more attention to the car, lol.

@tony the stance of your car is just crazy, consider me 100% jealous. That wheel gap is just perfect, the car looks like its already bagged. If you ever bag it, that thing will be tuckin big time.

I love Inkedging's Mach, just not digging the DD Mach wheels on it these days. The turbo setup makes up for it though. I still have no idea how these dudes are getting away with front bumper downpipes on street cars, legally speaking. I see more and more guys with those these days, especially on IG. I don't think I would make it very long in Pittsburgh before I'd get slapped with some tickets for a setup like that.

What's the story with the dog? Looks like a nice pup!

Oh and you guys should get yourself some peek-a-boo dolls for the show and put SN95Source shirts on them, lolololololololol

8-16-2013-10-05-15-AM-1697747.jpg

I still have no idea how these dudes are getting away with front bumper downpipes on street cars, legally speaking. I see more and more guys with those these days, especially on IG. I don't think I would make it very long in Pittsburgh before I'd get slapped with some tickets for a setup like that.

Aesthetics and exhaust fumes from the front of the car aside, you'd probably be surprised how quiet an open downpipe car actually is.  A typical longtubes, catless midpipe car is way louder.

Aesthetics and exhaust fumes from the front of the car aside, you'd probably be surprised how quiet an open downpipe car actually is.  A typical longtubes, catless midpipe car is way louder.

Ah very true, a turbo essentially acts somewhat like a muffler so I'm sure it wouldn't be terrible sound-wise.

In PA though, it's illegal to have exhaust exit forward of the passenger compartment so you'd get popped for that exhaust really quick here...and passing inspection wouldn't even be a remote possibility. If it were me I would run a cutout on the DP to a dump under the side of the bumper cover, then have it flow into an actual exhaust when closed. At least then, you could make it "legal" when needed.

Several of us who didn't make it this year are planning on making it next year.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

I'm one of those!  I gotta get off my lazy @$$ and get to work on the Cobra so hopefully it'll be somewhat presentable next year. 

My brother is down there right now.  So if you see someone in a brightass orange t-shirt with Whitfield Racing on the back that's him.

That looks fun and all... but you guys are missing this beautiful view that I have out of my office window... Someone should come trade me places for a few days, so I don't feel greedy about keeping this gorgeous scenery, to myself.....