95faleen

Picture request

Hey everybody my 95 faleen is a good looking car to speak but I'm looking to change a couple pieces. Was wondering if anyone had or shop up a dfg Saleen but with svo side skirts? My boy has some for 300 bucks with the exhaust I just want to make sure it will look right. And I'm skeptical about leaving the rear Saleen bumper all naked. Little help please?

Hey everybody my 95 faleen is a good looking car to speak but I'm looking to change a couple pieces. Was wondering if anyone had or shop up a dfg Saleen but with svo side skirts? My boy has some for 300 bucks with the exhaust I just want to make sure it will look right. And I'm skeptical about leaving the rear Saleen bumper all naked. Little help please?

If youre son is only selling you the skirts and exhaust for $300 i say buy them anyways!!!  If they are actual SVO skirts as well, thats a steal.  if you dont use them turn around and sell them.  Just dont tell your son.

If youre son is only selling you the skirts and exhaust for $300 i say buy them anyways!!! If they are actual SVO skirts as well, thats a steal. if you dont use them turn around and sell them. Just dont tell your son.

Blackmage my thoughts exactly. And they are also already painted dfg. I've been contemplating getting the whole car sprayed though. Roof is peeling and there's a few chips on the bumpers and plus I need a new front bumper anyways.

A couple of things.  First the saleen rear cover without a doubt needs tails to look correct, especially since the contours for the tails is a big part of the rear cover. Second from your intro pic it looks like you are running abcexclusive side skirts which are a far cry from the real saleen skirts. Your also missing the door fillers which is what really sets off the whole saleen package. Pop those two things on  and its a whole nother ballgame. Third for the price you looking to pic up the borla side exhaust and covers its a win win even if you don't use them as there like gold these days amongst mustang guys. You could almost retire off selling them if you don't use them lol. 

A couple of things.  First the saleen rear cover without a doubt needs tails to look correct, especially since the contours for the tails is a big part of the rear cover. Second from your intro pic it looks like you are running abcexclusive side skirts which are a far cry from the real saleen skirts. Your also missing the door fillers which is what really sets off the whole saleen package. Pop those two things on  and its a whole nother ballgame. Third for the price you looking to pic up the borla side exhaust and covers its a win win even if you don't use them as there like gold these days amongst mustang guys. You could almost retire off selling them if you don't use them lol. 

/thread!

A couple of things. First the saleen rear cover without a doubt needs tails to look correct, especially since the contours for the tails is a big part of the rear cover. Second from your intro pic it looks like you are running abcexclusive side skirts which are a far cry from the real saleen skirts. Your also missing the door fillers which is what really sets off the whole saleen package. Pop those two things on and its a whole nother ballgame. Third for the price you looking to pic up the borla side exhaust and covers its a win win even if you don't use them as there like gold these days amongst mustang guys. You could almost retire off selling them if you don't use them lol.

can you bless me with a picture comparing the missing pieces? I'm new to the look of saleens and whatever is missing isn't clear to me right now

this is without door fillers.  notice how the bottom of the door contours in, where as the side skirt brings it straight down from the middle body contour?

2415d1057043181-need-foglights-saleen-bu

and here's with the door fillers.  this keeps that line that the side skirt has and carries it through the door.  essentially bring the side of the car to a more flat finish on the lower portion.

97s351speedster1.jpg

what Rich is say is that if you don't have the door fillers it looks unfinished and half-assed.   i have to agree to that if you don't have tailpipes, the saleen rear bumper just doesn't look right. welcome to the sn95 side exhaust problem...

this is without door fillers. notice how the bottom of the door contours in, where as the side skirt brings it straight down from the middle body contour?

2415d1057043181-need-foglights-saleen-bu

and here's with the door fillers. this keeps that line that the side skirt has and carries it through the door. essentially bring the side of the car to a more flat finish on the lower portion.

97s351speedster1.jpg

what Rich is say is that if you don't have the door fillers it looks unfinished and half-assed. i have to agree to that if you don't have tailpipes, the saleen rear bumper just doesn't look right. welcome to the sn95 side exhaust problem...

ok so this makes total sense now about the fillers. Now where will I find those fuckers? Lol but yea I want the side exhaust maybe I'll just hoard it for later. And I'll keep the rear exhaust but I found a real x pipe fr500 tail pipe set up out where I'm at so I'm thinking about getting that as well

ok so this makes total sense now about the fillers. Now where will I find those fuckers? Lol but yea I want the side exhaust maybe I'll just hoard it for later. And I'll keep the rear exhaust but I found a real x pipe fr500 tail pipe set up out where I'm at so I'm thinking about getting that as well

generally the fillers and the side skirts come together.  But if they didn't, then you're best bet is probably abc exclusives for new ones.  OR watch ebay/craigslist/corral for somebody selling them.  

hes already running the ABC skirts , thats the main problem. There skirts look nothing like the saleen skirts and they don't sell the fillers. Contact stage 3 motorsports or hainey motorsports.  Or any legit saleen dealer. the difference is night and day in just the sjirts alone.

hes already running the ABC skirts , thats the main problem. There skirts look nothing like the saleen skirts and they don't sell the fillers. Contact stage 3 motorsports or hainey motorsports. Or any legit saleen dealer. the difference is night and day in just the sjirts alone.

stage 3 doesn't list the side skirts anymore in their exterior section and hainey seems nor to exist anymore

• Moderators

Abc....................don't get me started on that subject again......... :-(

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Bad?  I mean worse than I expect?  I have a set of "SVO" skirts; they didn't look too bad.