CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95's Project: SN9500

The engine and trans are officially in the car.  I got the radiator support modified and the stock GT500 unit in place.  I'll post a few pics of that in a couple weeks after I get the heat exchanger mounted.  The plan is to get all the plumbing and wiring finished and then rip everything out to finish the engine bay.

20180729_133121.jpg

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, 95riosnake said:

Awesome! This car is going to be amazing when its done.

Thanks man!  The plan is to have it at Mustang week next year.  I have a long way to go. 

So the GT500 radiator fits now.  Still have to clean up the sheet metal a bit more and ad a new piece to the bottom of the radiator support.  (cardboard is for protection). And I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the stock cobra hood to fit if I cut the inner frame out. 

IMG_20180929_184929_056.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/7/2018 at 11:51 AM, Det_Riot said:

Yeet! I foresee myself running into these similar issues moving forward, glad you're blazing the trail for me haha

I'm happy to be of service.  Feel free to give me a shout when you get into it if you have any questions or need some custom shit made.

On 1/9/2019 at 1:32 PM, Det_Riot said:

My dude, respark my mamories. Did you end up using the 6060 trans as well or did you go with something more traditional?

I'm using a TR6060 converted to a 31 spline output shaft.