ESGT

Benefit show to help a friends family

A good friend from S.C. received some bad news about his sister-in-law, some of you may know him he is with a foxbody club.

I am including a message from him and a link to a fb page about the benefit, if anyone can attend it would be appreciated. https://www.facebook.com/events/1486427888317907/

my wifes sister, Darlene, has been diagnosed with stage 4 uterine adenosarcoma. This is a very rare cancer that came out of nowhere and is extremely aggressive. Darlene's husband has worked for me for 10 years and as you can imagine this is very hard on him, their children and the rest of the family. I offered to help anyway I could, but something inside told me that I needed to do SOMETHING to try and help them through this. They are working with the Mayo clinic, and Dana Farber now to try and get her to Boston, or Jacksonville for the best, most modern treatment accessible.

Tim is a car guy too, so the first thing that came to mind was doing some type of a car show/cruise in. I reached out to Jeff, KB and Troy for ideas and help and this is what we have decided to do. 100% of everything we can raise will go directly to helping Darlene, Tim and their kids fight through this.

Sunday September 13th, 2015 from 12-4 we are going to host a cruise in here at Spartanburg Meat Processing. $20 per car gets you into the cruise in and that will include 2 tickets for ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ RIBS. We will have the grills going the entire time the show is going on, so there will be no shortage of food. I will get some sides to go along with this too, and of course some drinks. Also to make sure the entire family feels welcome and is entertained, Pure Recreations LLC has offered to bring several bounce houses, a dunk tank, a snowcone trailer along with popcorn and fresh cotton candy. ALSO, we will have a cornhole tournament going on...........$5.00 to enter and the winner will take home a $100 box of BBQ ribs to enjoy at home.

We will have Music, door prizes, and a 50/50 raffle going on also.

Im sure I will be leaving a lot of details out since my mind is going in 100 different directions right now, but hopefully the just of it is listed here. This is a great chance to get together after church on a Sunday, enjoy some BBQ, check out the plant if you want, and to support someone who really needs our thoughts and prayers right now. This is being promoted all over FB, and it has been passed around to all my vendors here at work. It should be a great variety of all sorts of hotrods, mustangs, motorcycles, 4x4's etc. anything and everything is welcome. If you don't have a car you want to bring, just bring the family and we will still have BBQ ribs for sale and plenty of things to do.

Spartanburg Meat Processing
3003 North Blackstock Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29301