arayray

IRS Swapped Springs

Looking for some help, installed H&R race springs on my IRS Swapped cobra and the front end is sitting about 1/2 inch higher than the rear. 

I used brand new springs but purchased used 03/04 Bilstein shocks/struts. I am wondering if it will settle or if maybe I need to adjust something.

IMG_8993_zpskpt22ial.jpg

I posted this on a Facebook page and everyone seems to think it's because they are for an 03/04 which the motor would be heavier.. I have both ISO in the front and I believe only one in the back, should I only remove one in the front or two?

I'd drive it another week. If they still don't settle I'd remove both in the front. If you're worried about squeak wrap the ends in electrical tape

I'm not driving it since I'm back at my base, I'm either going to get used front springs or try and remove the ISO

I'm not driving it since I'm back at my base, I'm either going to get used front springs or try and remove the ISO

Try Removing the ISO first, if that eoesn't work I'd look n see what you can get for used springs

I wouldn't do anything until you get some miles on it. It sucks waiting, but it sucks even more doing things twice. I want to say H&R's are known for not settling. But I'm old and the memory isn't what it used to be. I'm pretty sure H&R's are linear springs. If they are and they don't settle where you want you can always trim them to get the height you want.