Tony

abcexclusive side exhaust skirts?

anyone ever bought and installed them recently....or know anyone who has? i say recently because they were urethane for a while and are now fiberglass.

just wonder if the fit and finish is decent or crap lol. thanks guys 

I couldn't tell you how they fit, but I've heard mixed reviews for the fitment of their other products.  

I've got a urethane Saleen style rear bumper cover from them.  It doesn't look too bad.  But I have yet to see how it fits.  The urethane front Cobra lip chin spoiler I have needs a little bit of work to get the fitment were I'd like.  It's an OK fit but not perfect.

I'm not sure if @Zach still has his SVO skirts for sale or not.  

http://www.sn95source.com/topic/5466-svo-side-skirts-borla-intercooled-tips/

I couldn't tell you how they fit, but I've heard mixed reviews for the fitment of their other products.

I've got a urethane Saleen style rear bumper cover from them. It doesn't look too bad. But I have yet to see how it fits. The urethane front Cobra lip chin spoiler I have needs a little bit of work to get the fitment were I'd like. It's an OK fit but not perfect.

I'm not sure if @Zach still has his SVO skirts for sale or not.

http://www.sn95source.com/topic/5466-svo-side-skirts-borla-intercooled-tips/

side skirts are gone, sadly I would rather of tony had them cause he would do something Kool with them[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as for abcexclusive parts in general, i've bought a saleen hood and s351 wing from them and they were both fine. the actual side exhaust skirts are fiberglass now but i was told by a couple people that have them, that they were once urethane pieces so idk, just going off what they said. @blwnbyu is one that has them but his are urethane. 

• Moderators

lol, naahhh i just want to do regular old side exhaust skirts. too bad @95riosnake is balls deep in a huge move cause i'd buy yours  <_<

Find me Saleen stuff, and maybe we can trade LOL.

lol, naahhh i just want to do regular old side exhaust skirts. too bad @95riosnake is balls deep in a huge move cause i'd buy yours  <_<

Haha both my sets of side skirts are buried about half way back in a 10x30 storage unit right now lol.

Pretty sure my skirts are glass and the fit was good and they have held up well also.  Funny enough I had MAACO paint/install them when I was out in az because I knew I was going to be moving shortly and was hoping to have some kind of warranty on the work.  I made sure they knew I was not looking for cheap/easy and wanted something that would last and because of that they went further then most others I have seen installed.  The riveted a piece of L-channel aluminum to the very bottom and then made a few brackets across the bottom that connected to the aluminum