D3vst8r96gt

Pnw

Then join us brain.... Come to the west side. o___0

Haha I need to get my stang out here I had to leave her in storage till Sept.

I was actually looking to Texas but if you say there are IT jobs out there I might look. Give me some areas to look at though so I know (if you know). I would gladly come check that place out. Even if it was just to come visit. I've ALWAYS wanted to visit WA.

I have one. It's up there. No issues with that. I'll take a gander at what's out there

Yea bro if you have security clearance then you should have no problem with finding a job.

My buddies girl who's analyst for the guard just got hired with no experience just because she had clearance yearly wage for her is 50k.

Does anyone have any experience / advice regarding Seattle? I was looking into the University of Washington because they have one of the top rated Computer Science degree programs.

Cost a shit ton to live there ....

Look at surrounding cities and see which campus the cs is on (idk if they have multiple campus')

For IT jobs also look into Boeing they are the big employer it seems here

The D3V

I've been told living in Washington is gloomy and depressing... went there once on a vacation and it was exactly how I pictured it, rainy and sadz lol

life is what you make it ....... Im from arizona so im used to being happy for rain hahahahah

Tacoma is pretty ghetto ....so is lakehood.....

lacey is really nice olympia has it places

• Supporting Member

I've been told living in Washington is gloomy and depressing... went there once on a vacation and it was exactly how I pictured it, rainy and sadz lol

You sir are spot on with this assessment. Strangely the Mustang community here doesnt like the sn95's much, as we can see from this thread getting no love. 

BMW's on the other hand  :D