CompOrangeSN95

Trying to find fenders and a front bumper

There's a company called G-stream that made the front end pictured below a few years ago.  I've been trying to contact the guy who made them (Dave Martis) but can't seem to get a hold of him.  It's a long shot, but I was hoping someone on here might know who he is or possibly a lead on where I could get a set of his fenders, used or otherwise.  

Any suggestions on similar items, besides tiger racing?  

3-qtr.jpg

Are you wanting the front fenders, rear lips and front bumper?ba456fc40c7095f20c06763fb37f0235.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't really need the rear flairs, but otherwise, yes. That's exactly what I'm looking for.  Is that the tiger racing hood?

What is the material?  Fiber glass?

58735d3d6d8ad0ed15c057dd7ea3c138.jpg6b273f98cb7850297be7c6750d243ea4.jpg

The fenders and bumper are fiberglass. I think the hood may be carbon fiber, the thing weighs nothing. And yes it is a Tiger Racing hood. That is what I went to buy, and ended up buying the whole kit because I was going to run wide tires, now I'm going down a class and running 255's. I am on the fence about selling the kit, minus the hood.

@wmfateam Awesome, well if you decide you want to get rid of them, let me know.  I am definitely interested.  I plan on going with the tiger race hood as well but idk if I can bring myself to drop $1,600 on the carbon fiber version. 

I should decide here pretty fast. Shipping is going to be the issue I think. I'd have to build a crate.

Good point, Arizona is a hike. What kind of package did they come in when you got them?

Yeah. I just shipped wheels, tires, pan hard bar and full suspension of a GT500 to Florida and made a crate.

Nice, not your first time at the rodeo is what you're saying haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You don't even know how many times I've stared at that picture, just so damn nasty.

I'm with you there. I'm not a huge fan of the rear, but that front end.... Fap fap fap

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the exhaust out of the rear fender may be my favorite part.  I'd love to see undercarriage pictures to see how it was done.  I'd guess they must have cut into the rear seat floor section and routed it through the cabin and out the fender that way.