KidK9

KidK9 1994 Mustang Cobra Coupe

I started a build thread on my 1997 Cobra Convertible in the build section but since I said the car was going toe a full blown build including a 363 Dart Ford Stroker, full interior, 6-speed, and the like, I felt like a few eye rolls were made. LoL. So I thought I would post up some pics of my 1994 Cobra Coupe. This has a 333 Vortech supercharged stroker engine with forged internals. Full MM suspension, Corbeau seats (restitched), subwoofers, shaved passenger handle, shaved antenna, shaved engine bay, powdercoat and paint everything, Cervinis hood, Boitnott airbrushing, yada yada. Enjoy!

post-927-0-80050700-1445879543_thumb.jpg

post-927-0-99913800-1445879635_thumb.jpg

post-927-0-04015700-1445879739_thumb.jpg

post-927-0-43859900-1445879857_thumb.jpg

Absolutely love it! The two tone carried into the engine bay is a great touch. Didn't the guy who's building the "rise from the ashes" car or whatever on StangNet do this car for you in some capacity? That man is an artist.

Absolutely love it! The two tone carried into the engine bay is a great touch. Didn't the guy who's building the "rise from the ashes" car or whatever on StangNet do this car for you in some capacity? That man is an artist.

Yeah man, he built the entire car. Kevin Kile at K and K Customs. He's amazing.

Going to Mustang Week?

probably not but we'll see.  we almost did a spur of the moment last minute trip this year so who knows.  what happened to you coming out to ford carlisle?