laddanator

New CCWs

Ughhh I love them!!! Great choice!

Thanks! What suspension are you running? Need to drop Mysty down more in the rear.

I like em.

One question tho, any thoughts of removing all those small bolts and painting them?!??

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

No, why do you ask? If I did, I would probably paint them Mystic, but then again, the paint would come right off when I tighten the bolts down.

Thanks! What suspension are you running? Need to drop Mysty down more in the rear.

No, why do you ask? If I did, I would probably paint them Mystic, but then again, the paint would come right off when I tighten the bolts down.

I actually have the full relocated coil over conversion in the rear. TeamZ kit with QA1 coil over shocks

Bad fucking ass! Love the new wheels.

Don't paint the bolts.

Thanks!! I really like the wheels as well.

I'm not! Lol Wouldn't hold up no time. I'm sure

i'd love to see some high quality pics of this car! love the wheels man good choice 

Old lady has a 1100 dollar camera she just got. (Do you know how many car parts I could've got with that money!! Lol) I need to replace the hood, clean her up, and we're going to take Hi-Def shots

looks killer

Thanks, bro!

I actually have the full relocated coil over conversion in the rear. TeamZ kit with QA1 coil over shocks

I assume the write up for this is in your build thread?

Fantastic choice looks great with the mystic!

Thanks!!

Love it... I want a mystic so bad...

You can buy mine! Lol

Can't go wrong with LM5T's. Look great!

I agree! :)

Looks great. Those phone pics (im assuming) however don't do the car color nor the wheel finish justice. 

Mystic is a super hard color to capture anyway, but like I said earlier, going to whip out the mac daddy camera, and get some real pics!! :)

What do you guys think about the white lettering stuff?  I was thinking of doing this next.

NBsQKP.jpg

I assume the write up for this is in your build thread?

Yupp! http://www.sn95source.com/topic/62-det-riots-sexual-teal-whale-cannon/page-67?p=107449#entry107449This shows thesing  install of the bar. We were able to keep the OEM Tank by welding tabs onto the bar for a threaded rod that we attached the tank straps too.

This is the ugly:

ne6y6aga.jpg

Where are you getting your Mystic paint from?

Fairystone Imports in Bassett VA. They sell the BASF Mystic.

If you do that please for the love of allah use a stencil, not some stupid stickers that glue on. That looks way tacky.

How do the stencils work?

• Moderators

What do you guys think about the white lettering stuff?  I was thinking of doing this next.

NBsQKP.jpg

Nitto lettering on a Falken tire?!  Talk about making a stupid trend stupider.

i don't see how painting letters on a tire via stencil is any better than gluing them on. if i were to do this i'd 100% prefer the look of clean white letters vs yellowed, chewed up paint

but yea...i'd skip the lettering all together honestly they look just right how they are 

i don't see how painting letters on a tire via stencil is any better than gluing them on. if i were to do this i'd 100% prefer the look of clean white letters vs yellowed, chewed up paint

but yea...i'd skip the lettering all together honestly they look just right how they are 

This.

If you removed the front plate and the decals from the car I'd have a huge hard-on for that thing.

The wheel reminds me a lot of the Zedd SL5's, actually, which I've always thought were awesome and completely outside the box for a Mustang.

Looks really, really nice!

If you removed the front plate and the decals from the car I'd have a huge hard-on for that thing.

The wheel reminds me a lot of the Zedd SL5's, actually, which I've always thought were awesome and completely outside the box for a Mustang.

That's because Zedd SL5's are replica knock offs of Rotiform TMB's/CCW LM5T's

they look awesome on there.  great choice.  what size are they?

please don't do the white lettering.

18x9.5=265-35-18 Fronts

18x11=315-30-18 Rear

Do you mean the windshield decal? The hood is getting ready to be changed, so no more decals on the hood. Nothing I can do about the front tag. VA requires two tags, and can't put the front on the inside of the windshield. :(

Except Zedds are a fifth of the price. Why waste $3500 when you can get wheels that look the exact same for a fraction of the price. 

I contacted Zedds. They're going out of buisness, and don't have the SL5s I wanted. The Zedds don't look exactly the same as the LM5Ts, but close.

I don't think Dan is a fan of anything cheap...period!! :D :D :D

Haha I don't mind cheap things, I just prefer things that are original/genuine. If I can't afford the real deal I either don't get it or I wait until I can.

Haha I don't mind cheap things, I just prefer things that are original/genuine. If I can't afford the real deal I either don't get it or I wait until I can.

I'm just picking with you. Lol It's funny, I never cheap out on anything, other than my rims for years. Once I did the Terminator swap, cheap rims just wasn't doing the car, and the work I put into the car justice. I mean, I've got at least 40 grand in this car, and I was sporting 500 dollar set of generic rims, and too me, made the car look cheap. :)

• Moderators

Do you mean the windshield decal? The hood is getting ready to be changed, so no more decals on the hood. 

Is that a 95R hood?  What hood are you going with?  Why are you changing?